Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird Al

Weird Al

Has Weird Al written any SW songs since the Saga begins? I'd love to hear an AotC song.
    Porkins is Your Daddy!

He is currently in the studio getting his album done. No word as to what is on it.
    But you can go to http://www.weirdal.com to check up on any progress.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Thumbs up

I expect the new album to be with a hip-hop theme. He is a master of pop culture, and much of not only today's music but also its culture is dominated by rap and hip-hop artists. His previous albums ahve taken on such styles as alternative, rock ballads, heavy metal, etc. A title could be "The Weird Al Show" (a la M&M's [yes, I know I spelled it incorrectly] "The Eminem Show" ). Fits his love of TV, too. I eagerly await his new work.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I would expect him to mock some of that nu metal and rock/rap that the youth of America is so eagerly enjoying, or rather were eagerly enjoying.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    I expect the new album to be with a hip-hop theme. He is a master of pop culture, and much of not only today's music but also its culture is dominated by rap and hip-hop artists. His previous albums ahve taken on such styles as alternative, rock ballads, heavy metal, etc. A title could be "The Weird Al Show" (a la M&M's [yes, I know I spelled it incorrectly] "The Eminem Show" ). Fits his love of TV, too. I eagerly await his new work.
    Yea the Weird Al show!!!

I can see the cover now too.......
    MWHAHAHAHA!

The album is out May 20th!!!!!!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I think we were right, I think it has to do with something about The Eminem Show. Look at his suit!!! It is the exact same as Em's inside the CD case.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	weirdal.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	5601  
    MWHAHAHAHA!

SWEET!

Wonder when the first single will come out?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Weird Al has rarely disappointed me yet. I'm game!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

WOO!!!!!! I can't wait.

My daughter watches some shows on Noggin. There is a theme song for one of the new shows (Marcel?) that sounds just like Wierd Al's voice. I'll have to check the credits.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".