Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird Al

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    Does that cop show that Ice-T's in on NBC count as a "PG" movie, JT? Maybe I should've used Coolio or MC Hammer (excuse me, "Hammer" was his hardcore name ) as examples...
    You mean Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, whose original name was "Sex Crimes Unit" until NBC threw a fit? No, not PG.

Coolio - not hardcore, not much PG acting under his belt (thankfully, the guy is a terrible actor and should be kept from acting in anything if at all possible).

Hammer - laughable hardcore, saddest thing ever, and what movies has he done exactly? And no, I won't give you "Hammerman", his cartoon, as an entry.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Does his show on TBN count?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    Is it on the main site, or his myspace one? I didn't see it on the main site's News page, nor the home page.
    It's on both of them.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Does his show on TBN count?
    Is it entertaining? No.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ice Cube had that Are We There yet? or something, LL Cool J had Toys, and I really thought Ice-T did a semi-family film; guess not. And yeah, Hammer was never hardcore... no one with a dress-up action figure/doll can be.

But remember, Al often takes a softer side in his paradies, even when he's tryig to be hardcore, so he can adapt things to his desires.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

LL Cool J had Toys
    1) I still maintain Ladies Love Cool James was never hardcore.
    2) Toys was unbearable, and any children who saw it had their youth instantly ripped from them.

Remember when LL Cool J was trying to be all family-friendly in the mid 90s, when he had a sitcom on one of the upstart networks? The funniest thing he ever did was release a gangsta song with the Red Hot Chili Peppers (minus Kiedis) on the soundtrack to Howard Stern's Private Parts under the ubiquitous name of "_____." But if you look at the songwriting credits, there's his real name. And if you're totally dense, he drops his name a few times in the song.

Off-subject, my brother-in-law is often mistaken for LL Cool J.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

"In the House" on NBC and then UPN, it actually ran 4 years if you can believe it! I watched 1 ep, I still have nightmares.

Tell your brother-in-law that we're all sorry for making that mistake, he deserves better.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    1) I still maintain Ladies Love Cool James was never hardcore.
    Not so. You must have never heard Walking With a Panther. I listened to this album religiously every day. And it is very hardcore. Almost 2 Live Crew level. Now granted, albums prior and after were not but this was.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

You guys here the new song, Your Ptitful? If not I upped it to my site for you to DL, enjoy, its hilarious

download here
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous