Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird Al

Tomorrow, The Weird Al Show DVD comes out. Hooray? I mean, hooray! I recall some of these episodes, but not many... I was out of my Saturday morning TV watchin' days then.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I cant believe I wrote here instead of hear in my last post, I hate when people do that and I did it, !
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

That song was hilarious, I loved it!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

yea he comes to Jones Beach by me too, so I will definitely go see him this year!
    Order66

Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I just checked and no news yet on a Weird Al tour... I'd love to see him live.
    I saw him once (technically twice... it was at a county fair and he'd performed the same set earlier in the day), and it was cool. I think once the new album (I canNOT call it anything else... not the new CD... it's always gonna be album to me [steps off soapbox] ) comes out, we'll "here" more (Darth Inst, that will balance your karma now! ).

Quote Originally Posted by WeirdAl.com
    STRAIGHT OUTTA LYNWOOD
    The New Album – In Stores September 26
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Instigator View Post
    yea he comes to Jones Beach by me too, so I will definitely go see him this year!
    it's much better at westbury music fair... smaller place, and in-the-round... i saw his show there once (almost twice... my dad wouldn't give us the tickets until the day of the concert, and since his "infallable" PDA said it was sunday, he gave us the tickets two days after the show... )
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I think once the new album (I canNOT call it anything else... not the new CD... it's always gonna be album to me [steps off soapbox] ) comes out, we'll "here" more (Darth Inst, that will balance your karma now! ).
    , thanks
    Order66

My fiancee and I are excited about this. She's a big time fan and close personal friend of Al's. I even have a picture with him where I'm wearing my Jedi costume and he signed the toy lightsaber I brought to the show. I've seen him 3 times and I think my fiancee has seen him 5 times. At least 4 though.

It's good to see he went back to a moustache. He didn't seem as "Weird Al" without it.

Also, anyone else notice that the initials to the album Straight Out of Lynwood are SOL! Ha, now that's funny. Also on the license plate on the cover of the album if NLY, that's his daughters initials.

The new song "Your Pitiful" is funny. Very much Weird Al.

-Weird Sal...
    Move along, move along

oops I hope this isnt considered pirating his song? I was just sharing something someone sent me, I love Weird Al have since I was little, and I will definitely support his album by buying it
    Order66