Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird Al

Re: Weird Al

Horrible news. Thoughts and prayers to Mr. yankovich.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Sorry about the faulty AOL link.

This was a note on the weirdal.com site (hope this one works):
    Message from Al
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

i think the aol link only works if you have an aol account - nothing faulty with you, just aol

that note from al was really heart felt.

I understand that Al's wife is on the front cover of the Poodle Hat album but not sure which one she is? ANybody know.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    I understand that Al's wife is on the front cover of the Poodle Hat album but not sure which one she is? ANybody know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weird Al website
    "Ask Al" Q&As for July 5, 2003

Bobbi Jordan of Boardman, OR asks: Will you identify for us the people on the cover of Poodle Hat?

Well, let’s see… the guy with the poodle on his head would be me. The very pregnant woman with the sunglasses is my wife Suzanne. The guy in the surgical scrubs is my friend Joel Miller. The woman in the foreground with her legs crossed is my first-cousin- once-removed Tammy (who also played Queen Amidala in my video for “The Saga Begins”). UH Jeff, the guy that screens my fan mail, is the guy wearing the NY Yankees cap way in the back. Steve Jay’s son Ian is the really tall blond bicycle messenger. Tracy Berna, one of the writers for the Weird Al Show, is the waitress with the beehive hair-do. The Boy Scout is Dylan Bostick, the oldest son of one of Suzanne’s oldest friends. Bermuda’s wife Leslie is in there too. Plus there’s my mother-in-law, my father-in-law, my electrician, a couple from my church, the owner of my favorite ice cream shop, my aunt’s boyfriend… I think we got maybe 2 or 3 people from the casting office, but the overwhelming majority were friends and family members that just wanted to come to the shoot.
    There you go!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Thanx Bel-Cam. I can only see her face that she has sunglasses and can't tell from that picture though that she was pregnant.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

p.s. How 'bout an overture for my 1812th post?

It's an old detail, and perhaps one that many of you already were aware of, but I was channel surfing the other day, and on the Sci-Fi Channel, they had an old Amazing Stories episode. I'd forgotten that Weird Al was an intergalactic beauty contest organizer, complete with lettuce-type hairstyle! How "the years go by, but the memory fades" for me... and why wasn't that on the videos DVD?

Re: p.s. How 'bout an overture for my 1812th post?

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    but the memory fades"
    ...and those were the good ol' days...... One of Al's greatest dark humor songs.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Exclamation Re: Weird Al

Do you realize it's been over a year now since Al's parents died? Time is movin' fast, my [Close Personal] friends [of Al]...

BTW, does ANYONE update the website anymore? Last time I clicked on a new item, it was that the Bad Hair Day tour was wrapping up (just kidding... it was the Running With Scissors one ).

I hope Al is stocking up on the brocc-o-li and drinking lots of beer, because it's Weird Al's Birthday Bonanza time again! Happy anniversary of your first-ever doctor slap and outdoor oxygen party! (read: being born )

So, when's the new record (or 8 trac) (or tape) (or album) (or CD) (or dual disc DVD) (or MP3 download) comin' out?

p.s. Did any W.A.Y. albums ever make it to 8 trac?