Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird Al

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    No, when I said Blunt was pitiful, I was referring to the fact that he's whiny and annoying. I'd rather listen to my own feet in a trash compactor than his music.
    Ditto. And you know that Al will now include that as a lyric in his next self-depreciating song...

"I'd rather rip my feet right off of my legs and then throw them in a trash compactor and listen to it until I die... unghk!"

And no one called me to the carpet for making up a fake word?
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

no. pitifulity is a perfectly cromulent word.
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Indorgubably.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

And I exceppreiate all your pleascommentionary.

p.s. Anyone watching the new "I Love the 70s, Volume 2" on VH1? They have Al making decent comments for a change (even signing along with some songs).

Go to the website. There is a teaser. Looks like his album is being released 9/26/06.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    Go to the website. There is a teaser. Looks like his album is being released 9/26/06.
    The album is called STRAIGHT OUTTA LYNWOOD. Looks HILARIOUS!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Way to stay timely, Al, Straight Outta Compton is 17 years old!

It is a funny title though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    Is it on the main site, or his myspace one? I didn't see it on the main site's News page, nor the home page.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Way to stay timely, Al, Straight Outta Compton is 17 years old!
    Maybe he'll talk about the "sub-urbanization" of our nation's youth today: be hardcore old schoolers like L.L., 'Cube, and Ice Tea, then star in family movies rated PG, 'g!

Yeah, I've seen a lot of family movies with Dre, Ren, and the D.O.C.. And when was the last time you saw Ice-T starring in a PG movie, or LL Cool J? (Though LL's the one who would, that's for sure but he was never really THAT hardcore to begin with, so he has leeway to pull it off that I don't think Ice Cube enjoys, Ice Cube had to EARN his way back into "proper" society in that respect)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I owe myself a BSLOS for typing his name as "Ice Tea." It's lucky I haven't been shot down yet for that!

"If you wanna piece of my heart
    You better start from the start."

Does that cop show that Ice-T's in on NBC count as a "PG" movie, JT? Maybe I should've used Coolio or MC Hammer (excuse me, "Hammer" was his hardcore name ) as examples...