Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Weird Al

I think I mentioned before, it's an absolutely flawless homage to Frank Zappa, through the ages but particularly in the early 1970s. The solo by Dweezil certainly doesn't hurt, but Al did such a great job nailing Zappa's... unique style that, if his voice were slightly different, one could actually think it was a previously unreleased Zappa song.

The VHS arrived yesterday, but haven't had a chance to view it. It's in one of those video store/library cases. Now, if I can only find The Authorized Al book...
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    The VHS arrived yesterday, but haven't had a chance to view it.
    ... until today. I didn't realize that oft-Simpsons guest voice Tress MacNeille was the Lucy from the "Ricky" video.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    ... until today. I didn't realize that oft-Simpsons guest voice Tress MacNeille was the Lucy from the "Ricky" video.
    And also the voice of "Dot" from Animaniacs, don'tchaknow!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

WAY has written a children's book, and will be doing some signings starting in Feb. to promote it. It's titled When I Grow Up. I hope to catch him at one of the locations, so I can embarrass myself in his presence once more! Or, perhaps act less geeky this time.

oh mn im like th e biggest fans of wierd al when i make to friends i like him tehy all say "Wierd al? U r wierd" what is best comebck for this i no like it
    sumtimes ppl make a war and why is for? i dno think war cool,
    *LIKE IF YOU AGREE*

i think it is not fair to me that tehy laff at me is when they is say tht i say "if u say thsi i will leef" and thn tehy say "tehn leef" how is top this

NEED HELP IS IMPROTANT!
    *LIKE IF YOU AGREE*

The best comeback to someone saying you are weird is to look them straight in the face and calmly say, "Why, thank you." Don't let it get under your skin, and, if you do, don't let anyone know it's getting under your skin.

If that doesn't work, you can always pour lighter fluid on them, light it on fire, yell, "BURRRRRRRRRN, I GOT YOU GOOD," and then hide at an uncle's house. But don't tell anyone I said that. o
    Tommy, close your eyes.

hey thank you wat you said really helped me i tried it and ppl where all "omfg just whatevs" and i smiled and they leftd i then said i bested them in game of wits and theyn we shaked hands.
    *LIKE IF YOU AGREE*

I'm just out of the shot (cropped all but the bill of my cap) watching the NY Times Best-Selling author sign my copy at the now-World Famous Van Nuys Costco! He was cool, made fun of a line I gave, shook my hand twice. I was a bit star-struck, I guess.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WAY2-13-11bb.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	24537