Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435

Thread: Weird Al

People hate that show. I don't get it. Personally, I think it's one of the funniest things on TV. I guess a lot of geeks don't like clever satire of comics and pop culture disguised as a brainless cartoon using established comic characters as essentially clowns.

Weird Al voicing Darkseid and riffing on how evil Weird Al is is absolutely brilliant.
    That's my jacket!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Weird Al voicing Darkseid and riffing on how evil Weird Al is is absolutely brilliant.
    My thoughts exactly, and I have never seen the show before. Also, I'm not really into comics outside of some of the movies and TV shows based on them.

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    WAY's two Christmas songs have been making the rounds this holiday season.
    I predict that the upcoming Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi film will include the word "and." Multiple times.

Do I really want to shell out $200+ for the 14-album "Squeezebox" collectors' set, when all I want (read: don't own already) is the "Medium Rarities" extras CD?
    I predict that the upcoming Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi film will include the word "and." Multiple times.

I would consider it since I don't have any of his albums.

There was a Weird Al reference on The Flash last week. Apparently Al is not weird on the Earth H.R. is from. He was reminded of a quote from the poet Alfred Yankovic. When Iris asks if he is talking about Weird Al, he responds, "Why? Cause of the Hair?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I would consider it since I don't have any of his albums.
    I believe I have all of them (except the Food and TV ones, which are on the others anyway).