Talking Me and My Master( I wish i had one of these!!!!)

this is me and my master darth is made out of thousands of lego bricks and considering im over 6ft tall he is one big mutha..he really is life size..i would love to have one of these at home.....does anybody out there actually own one of these babys.....check out more pics ill be posting in the my collections section!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me and darth 500x800.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	68.9 KB 
ID:	5290  

AND NO THATS NOT A DODGY LOOKING LIGHT SABER IN MY HAND ITS AN UMBRELLA WELL I DO LIVE IN LONDON AND ITS ALWAYS BLOODY RAINING!!!

If this is the one I'm thinking of, there are supposed to be only 3 of them available to the public and only a handful more for retailers. This is one of my favorite Lego sculptures of course, the light-up saber version and the R2-D2 are also on that list. I love going to the local Lego store and visiting them.

I've always wondered if anybody out there was dedicated enough to turn the UCS Maul bust into a full-body statue.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Talking Re: Me and My Master…

A truly impressive piece and just as expensive for that matter and if I don’t remember totally wrong FAO Schwartz (did I spell that right?) in the US of A had three (3) of them for sale for “just” $20000.00 and signed by George Lucas and that Michael Jackson had bought one.

LEGO Shop at Home also had a life size Jango Fett sculpture on auction on eBay.

And some dude bought it… Wow.

It’d be really nice to have one in my collection but that’s something one can only dream of and then again I only collect sets officially released for the official market as promotional items as well as store displays can be really hard and really expensive to get hold of.

However, I was lucky enough to get hold of a small store display for free last year from the toy store I buy most of my LEGO Star Wars sets that consisted of two (2) 7111 Droid Fighter, one (1) 7141 Naboo Fighter and one (1) 7151 Sith Infiltrator on a hanger display plate.

But that’s it for luck with promotional items and store displays…

Kindest regards,

Lars ”Sweden” Olsson in Sundsvall, Sweden.
    R.J. (John Carpenter's The Thing) MacReady: Crazy Swedes...