Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need advice on when to buy trash compactors

Will we ever see these in Walmart? Should we buy these online or at a specialty store? What would you guys do?

I can't wait any longer, these sets look so good.
    "We shall double our efforts."

Hasbro, you forgot a-boot us Canadians.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

If you have to buy online, go with Yestertoys. They are only a few bucks more then they would be, if you found them in stores. Or you could always post that you would like someone here to pick you up a set.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

If you are from Montréal, you can go to the store name Legend. They told me they will receive them and dold them for near 30$ each. It is almost the same price that in the us with duty fees and exchange...

i'll buy it their if i don't find them in the us....

Last time i went... a guy had the last boxes in his hands... no more for me
    Que la force soit avec toi

By the way Jar Jar can you tell me where i can ask the other to keep an eye for me for those? I would like to know how to make a US friends!

Thank!
    Que la force soit avec toi

I really can't comment on the amount or frequency of finding SW toys in Canada, but I have only seen them once here in New Jersey. Have patience.
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

Gah, I didn't even notice when I posted that this was the Canada Section. I was just making a mention to try Yestertoys. Doh, serves me right for trying to be helpful. I'll have to read closer next time.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

your helpfulness is always welcome, i was just noticing you made your way in to our little "land".
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Great, now we'll have to post all of our messages in THREE official languages: English, French and Gungan.....silly us, always the politically correctest....

The Cantina sets came up here, but the POTJ exclusive ships did not. Im going with the big "Won't get 'em" on this one, not sure why. I'd be begging a Yank before too long, God knows I started 2 months ago.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

... specialty store it is. Watch out SilverSnail!
    "We shall double our efforts."

Hasbro, you forgot a-boot us Canadians.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!