latest figure photos

have any of you looked at the three new photos for the figures coming out this summer yet? Coleman Trebor looks pretty cool, Wat Tambor is so-so (i think it'll grow on me) but Padme in her wedding dress looks absolutely awful. other opinions?

Registered
    Ontario, CANADA where there are no TARGET stores

Padme bra/All about the positivity

A figure looking awful hasn't stopped me from buying any of them yet. It's the completist's disease!? This wouldn't be any fun without the occassional monkey-faced toy to give Hasbro heck for. Without that, what would we complain about? Poor distribution? Cheesy Action features? Cheap, flimsy plastic? Scalpers? Life is good...
    Don't drink the blue milk! Why? It's spoiled!

you know what really bugs me?
    reading posts in the saga section from americans who are so peeved with hasbro even though they're getting all the new stuff. we just got the maul sith training figure and they're whining about how lame all the new stuff is. i mean, if you don't like something you don't have to buy the damn toy, leave it for someone who will appreciate it.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Hehehehe......not likely! The griping only constitutes peoples' disgruntledment with the product - not any desire to stop buying the "plastic crack" we've been addicted to. I've said before and will say again - only half of the hobby is the toys. It's the collecting itself that's the disease - no matter what you're into (and you'll find nearly EVERY male person is into something) it's the hunt we crave and the random reward that keeps the desire to hunt alive. Comics, SW, Heroclix - all psychologically the same. Just slightly different reward objects.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

possibly yes, but it seems if they don't have a new figure every week they start saying how hasbro has deserted them and they don't know how they're gonna maintain an interest.
    sad...truly sad.
    i'd like to see them handle collecting in canada.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

I think your both right. jjreason says it the best. It's the hunt and reward factor. I think it's the rush or finding something new that keeps us going. It's got to be a similar rush to some sort of drug.

The funny thing is that most collectors don't realize thier addition to the hunt. They are never happy becasue they claim they can't find the latest stuff. That may be true, so to solve that problem they would wish that every time they go to the store they'd find something new. This however would kill the hunt/reward addition and thus would put many collectors off becasue they feel that they are missing something and how it no fun to collect these anymore.

I could go on and on about this, but I've found out the more I babble on about this topic the less people read. So, I'll stop here until another time .
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

So, then it's sorta like Hasbro is PURPOSELY not putting new stuff on Canadian shelves just to screw us over, AND to keep us interested in the hunt/reward. Makes sense to me.

Yes, I've realized I was addicted last year when my shelves were overcrowding with figures.
    "We shall double our efforts."

Hasbro, you forgot a-boot us Canadians.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

Re: latest figure photos

i like the new luke skywalker