Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jawa Sandcrawler

Is Wal-mart going to sell the Sandcrawler as an exclusive?? Has anyone heard about this rumor???

Search is your friend. There are numerous threads about the Sandcrawler. It's not been officially announced yet, but we've seen the prototype. And it's supposed to be a Wal-Mart exclusive. But until we know officially, that could change.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 02-23-2003 at 04:01 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Wal Mart! Great! There are no Targets around so I can never get those figures.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

I love Wal-Mart!!! They get most of the good exclusives
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm thinking that Wal-mart wouldn't be getting this one and instead it'll be an online Previews Exclusive offered through Diamond.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

You're late by a couple of years.
    F the Fat Man!

haha, thats funny ^^
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

What's even funnier is that the jokes on everyone as this piece has been delayed by Hasbro and probably won't be coming out for years to come although banthaholics idea sounds like some stupid crap Hasbro would do.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

my son was just asking me the other day if they ever made one, its weird how threads pop up here that are similar to what he asks me.
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous