Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Figures that fit in vehicles

Dear Hasbro,

I love the figures and vehicles you have released for AOTC. The figures' stances are a great improvement and add realism.

However, I'd like to see simple, straight-legged figures that can fit into vehicles without major customizing. That's all, and I'll be happy.

I agree. Releasing figures that don't fit in their vehicles is madness!
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

It certainly does detract from the play value. As a kid, pretty much every figure I had flew every ship. Greedo could run off is his "stolen" TIE FIGHTER. Hammerhead had a fondness for the MILLENIUM FALCON. And WALRUS MAN cruised the sands of Tattooine in a LANDSPEEDER.

Looking back ---- only two figs --- ONLY TWO!!! --- couldn't seem to fit in any of the pilot seats. FX-7 and POWER DROID. Neither of which seemed to mind much anyway. But I can't believe Hasbro doesn't catch on to this problem with the "bow-legged" figures.

What Hasbro needs to do is pack-in figures with ships. This way they can make them specifically for that reason. Otherwise just go back to nuetral poses.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I have to disagree there kidhuman, I am with Mark2d2 on this issue, I like having characters steal vehicles from the enemy or just buy them from back-door ship dealers. The B-wing is way cool with Wedge at the controls, Han Solo finding a Jedi Starfighter when the Falcon is out of reach is more fun than just recreating what we see in the films. I'd rather be able to put Anakin or Luke behind the controls of the Coruscant speeder.

But the main point is, figures need to be able to fit in vehicles!!!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I think a simple figure in the fashion of the TIE pilot would be great for vehicles. No plastic tunic/shirt hanging under the belt either.

I did manage to get a cloaked Obi-Wan in the landspeeder but I had to trim his cloak just below the waist. You really can't see it when he's sitting.

Anakin kinda looks funny straddling the center column in his souped-up speeder.

Originally posted by kidhuman
    What Hasbro needs to do is pack-in figures with ships. This way they can make them specifically for that reason. Otherwise just go back to nuetral poses.
    This is really the only way to solve the issue. I had to hack up my Zam in order for her to fit in her ship! Why not have one that fits perfectly come with the speeder?
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "

Does the sneak preview Zam fit any better in her speeder than the standard Zam figure?

NO. Her legs are way to goofy for her to fit. I had to cut and super glue the one I have in the speeder. It looks great now, but the fact that I had to do all the hacking on her I did sucked.
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "

I think that having special pack-in figures would SERIOUSLY detract from me wanting the vehicles. For example ---- I totally want that new Genosian Fighter ----- but NOT if the only figure that fits inside is one of those ugly bug like aliens . . .