Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

where's Jedi Goofy?

Anyone heard from Jedi Goofy since his last post on SSG about a month ago?

JG, I'm just hoping you're okay.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Cool the eyes of the world are on. . . jg?

after all, the olympics are in his hometown

Nope, haven't seen him.

Somewhat related to this topic, I tried emailing our long-lost Glitch but unfortunately it seems his email doesn't exist anymore.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Actually he just sent me a PM a few days ago, he is doing well.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Smile Hi!

Hi Swaffy!
    I am still here (alive and kicking! ).
    I do not post very often, but usually I read the forum in order to keep informed about MM (Titanium now) and Lego news.
    Currently I am bothering some fellow collectors (namely KH, Slick, WS, AW, and our always VeriTable VT ) who are helping me to get the latest Titanium waves (you know Italy is still the third world of SW collecting ).
    As usual foruMMers are very kind and helpful, it is a pleasure for me to be part of this forum.
    Titanium is slowly giving us new vehicles, Lego SW is doing the same, so my collecting world is interesting and not too busy (I only hate exclusives, like the gold Titaniums, and I sincerely hope Hasbro will not turn the Titanium line in a nightmare of limited editions ).

As you may know winter Olympic games are finally here, a lot of people from all over the world, it looks like Turin has become really international. I actually live ouside of Turin in the Susa valley, where the skiing events take place, but until now I just saw them at TV. But next week we will be involved in an evening concert in Pragelato for the Olympics, so we will feel the olympic from within (I just hope our singers will be able not to delude English speaking tourists and athletes when singing English songs! ).

Ciao,
    JediGoofy

Ahem. This is a 3 year old thread guys.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Well that's...erm...wow.

VT, what did you get us into?!
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

THREADOMANCY!

Has your 5-pack got to you yet, JG?

Red face Ehm

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Ahem. This is a 3 year old thread guys.

Well, now you know guys the reason why my nickname is jediGOOFY! This kind of things happen to me every day.

WS, I received your Titanium Gift Pack last saturday, thank you again!

Ciao,
    JediGoofy

P.S. This is actually my fault, if I had answered to this thread 3 YEARS ago I would not have lead you into error. Sorry.

Talking slick: "Ahem. This is a 3 year old thread"

-i wondered who was gonna be the 1st to notice i always figure, if an existing thred's title will do the job, why start a new one, even if it 3 years old

ltb: "his email doesn't exist anymore"
    -yeah, he don't luv us no more

kh: "he just sent me a PM"
    -who, glit or jg?

ltb: "what did you get us into"
    -does above reply answer quextion? lmk if not

ws: "THREADOMANCY"
    -your etymology escapes me; clarify?

jg: "This is actually my fault"
    -hey, don't I get any credit?
    vt