Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Originally posted by James Boba Fettfield
    Break it up, break it up!

The game that I enjoyed the most was Ocarina Of Time! I don't care if it changed anything or whatever, that game was fun.
    Is that for N64 or Gamecube? I haven't had either system very long so I'm way behind on Nintendo games.

I don't think I could choose a single video game being the "best of all time." I would have to go by genre.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Choose a couple then Rogue. Choose a system.. Like XBox kixks PS2's @$$. That would be enough said.
    Porkins is Your Daddy!

Originally posted by Rogue II
    Is that for N64 or Gamecube? I haven't had either system very long so I'm way behind on Nintendo games.

I don't think I could choose a single video game being the "best of all time." I would have to go by genre.
    Its for both actually.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Originally posted by Lord_Malakite
    Its for both actually.
    Is either one better than the other?

Ok, here's a short list of the top of my head:

Racing: Gran Turismo 3 (PS2)

Wrestling: WWF No Mercy (N64) --Thanks QLD for reccomending that

Basketball: NBA Live '95 (Genesis)

Football: Madden 2003

Baseball: Baseball 3000 (?) (Nintendo) --cheesy, but fun. I'm betting one of this years MLB games will take it's place.

Hockey: NHL 2002 (until I get NHL 2k3) (PS2)

Favorite Star Wars Game: Tie: Rogue Squadron and Galactic Battlegrounds

Simulation: Transport Tycoon (PC)

First Person Shooter: Half-Life (PC)/Medal of Honor(PS)/Perfect Dark (N64) --I admit, I haven't played every 1st person shooter on the market, so if there is something better, I won't argue with you

Most addictive game: Animal Crossing (GameCube)

Classic Arcade game: Midway Greatest Hits 2 (PC) Joust/Tapper/Spy Hunter/Blaster/Moon Patrol

Dungeons and Dragons game: Diablo 2

I guess if I had to nominate my current "all around favorite" it would be Grand Theft Auto 3. (I haven't played Vice City...yet)

--I reserve the right to change my mind because I'm doing this off the top of my head and may have forgot something

The GC makes the game look better due to the higher resolution, but it's really just a straight port.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Yeah, like JBF said. Plus, if you get it for the GCN you also get Ocarina of Time Master Quest. Master Quest is essentially the same game, but the dungeons are more difficult (a.k.a. a second quest like the original NES Zelda game had). It also counts as a preorder for Wind Waker (so Ocarina of Time is free). The N64 version has better control handling though (since it was designed specifically for the N64 controller originally).
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Combat Invisible Tank Pong or Pitfall on 2600.

OK- those are great, but seriously it has to be Doom. Doom completly changed Video Games, and really invented a new genre of the first Person shooter. Yea, yea Wolf 3D existed, but it wasn't all that big unitl Doom. Doom changed the way Shareware, Demos, and Online Play would be in the future. Not to mention adult orented action/arcade games. That my friends gets the top vote.

Next I'd go with Tempest and Pac Man (yea I know, but I'm old school) Street Fighter 2 , Super mario Brothers, Resident Evil, and the original Zelda. All for what they did for their type of games.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

I admit Doom was good and did a lot for the genre, but I liked Duke Nukem better.

PS2 - Madden 2003, The Getaway and Bounty Hunter.
    Reasons:
    Madden 2003: because I'm a football nut ( go Vikes, die Rams!!)
    The Getaway: well play it and you will see.
    Bounty Hunter: It tells the back story between Count & Fett

There are alot of really great games out, these three are my picks for the best.
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "

Originally posted by Rogue II

Wrestling: WWF No Mercy (N64) --Thanks QLD for reccomending that
    Glad you like it, that is still definately the best wrestling game available today.

I'll make a short list of games:

Final Fantasy 2 (IV) - SNES
    Final Fantasy VII - PS1
    Tetris - NES/Arcade
    WWF No Mercy - N64
    Pro Wrestling - NES
    Pac Man - Arcade
    Street Fighter II - SNES/Arcade
    Halo - X-Box
    Metal Gear Solid - PS1
    Final Fantasy Tactics - PS1
    NBA Jam - SNES/Arcade
    Star Control 2 - Genesis
    Super Mario Brothers - NES/Arcade
    Sonic the Hedgehog - Genesis
    Mike Tyson's Punchout - NES
    Super Wing Commander - 3DO
    Madden Football series (I count them all as one game)
    Tecmo Bowl
    World Series Baseball - Saturn
    Streets of Rage 1&2 - Genesis

You know what, I am going to stop now, as this list is no longer short....
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"