Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2

I don't think I ever had so much fun with a game.

Half-Life is pretty good too: it had refreshing gameplay and delicious graphics and animation -- but what people don't credit it for is that it was one of the first games where you could reload your weapons (swapping clips) and characters' mouths moved when they spoke.
    It had far too much crate-smashing and ventshaft crawling, though.

I have to say the game that I had probably the most fun with was an obscure Original Nintendo game called LEGACY OF THE WIZARD!!!!!

But a couple of my altime favs where...

Wizards And Warriors
    ALL ZELDA GAMES
    original Double Dragon
    Original Contra
    Metal Gear
    Snakes Revenge
    Mega Man 2
    Super Mario 3

This is a very difficult question and really, I would say, does not have an answer.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Well It's hard to pick just one but my current favorite would have to be METROID PRIME.
    This game is so unique and proves a First Person Shooter can be so much more than just a mindless slaughter of endless enemies.
    Not that I don't appreciate that in a video game but variety is the spice of life.

I'm really sorry but I just can't narrow it down to just one game. I'll just try to name one or two favorites from the various systems I've owned.

Arcade: Tie Galaga and Robotron 2084
    Atari 2600: Raiders of the Lost Ark/ Combat/ Astroids
    Colecovision: WarGames
    Nintendo: Shadogate/ Metal Gear
    Game Boy: Tetris
    Genesis: Star Control/ Sonic/ PGA Tour Golf III/Streets of Rage/Golden Axe
    Super Nintendo: Final Fantasy II/ Shadow Run/ Chrono Trigger/ Contra III/ Castlevania IV/ Zelda
    Turbo Express: Golf/ Galaga 90
    Sega CD: Snatcher/ Lunar
    32x: LOL!!!!!
    Atari Jaguar: Tempest 2000
    3D0: Super Wing Commander/ Monster Manor
    Sega Saturn: Virtua Fighter 2
    PlayStation: Grandia/Parisite Eve/Wild Arms/Sukoden/Final Fantasy VII
    Nintendo 64: Tie Goldeneye and WWF No Mercy
    Dreamcast: Resident Evil: Code Veronica/ Shinmune
    PS2: Grand Theft Auto:Vice City
    XBOX: Halo
    Gamecube: Mario Sunshine/ Rogue Squadron
    Last edited by 12inch Lando; 02-27-2003 at 03:23 AM.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

My favorite game of all time is super dodgeball on the original nintendo. Nothing was better than taking the home team and beating on other countries with dodgeballs. I really wish nintendo would release a version for gamecube that played like the original game.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Originally posted by kool-aid killer
    I really wish nintendo would release a version for gamecube that played like the original game.
    The only problem with that is Nintendo didn't make Super Dodge Ball, Technos did. Technos Japan and their US publishing arm American Technos collapsed in bankrupcy between 1997 and 1999, but the defunct company's president Kunio Taki has recently taken up new projects for, among other things, Nintendo's Game Boy Advance. This could explain how Atlus Software came up with Super Dodge Ball Advance for the Game Boy Advance. Its no Super Dodge Ball for the NES, but its worth checking out.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Best video game of all time...

Doom III?

May the force be with you.

DO......................YOU.....................HA VE.........................!!!!!!!????
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

What about NEO GEO? Anybody have that system?
    Porkins is Your Daddy!

DO......................YOU.....................HA VE.........................!!!!!!!????
    Nah, I just wanted to see if I could get a rise out of anyone.

I don't even have the watered down demo. But I have seen some great pics and I just bought a new video card, I am SOOOOOooooooo ready for Doom III to come out!
    May the force be with you.