Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I'd have to go with either GTA or Civilization III.
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

Holy cheese....How did I forget to mention Tecmo Bowl?!?!

I didn't play it too much on Nintendo, but we had a league on Genesis(so I guess that makes it Tecmo Super Bowl or whatever)...Come to think of it, the original NBA Jam was fun also.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Ive only seen one mention of Battlegrounds.. wow..

I've currently been hooked on that, along with AOEII and all the expansions..

Others I get hooked on from time to time:

Rollercoaster tycoon.. ( yeah, I said it.. )
    Syphon Filter
    Metal of Honor
    Ghost Recon
    Bounty Hunter
    GTA ( love playing my own MP3s while cruising around )

thats about the size of it..
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Originally posted by kadamontaga
    I'd have to go with either GTA or Civilization III.
    Civ III is like video game crack. Once you start you go into this haze and time stops existing.

"I'll call it quits once I get Iron Working.....Calvary....Artillery..etc."
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Metal Gear Solid ranks very high on my list. The sequel edges it out in graphics and gameplay, but MGS had a far better storyline. Of course, there's also Ocarina of Time, Final Fantasy 7 and a few others. I just can't think of them at the moment.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

SUPER TECMO BOWL

This game, regardless of what system (NES, SNES, Genesis, PS One), is a friggin classic!! My brothers and I still play leagues on multiple systems. We keep out records, and even have a nice little "Tecmo Champ" Trophy for that seasons winner. IT may be cheesy, and a little less realistic than Madden, etc., but for my family it has definitely stood the test of time.

As far as the Atari 2600, which I play a lot of, I would have to give the nod to either Pitfall!, Decathlon, or Frostbite!. . . all three are great games.

If anyone hadn't noticed. . . I favor the classic games. . . leave the newer stuff to my brothers.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

My all-time favorite game would have to be Zelda: A Link to the Past for SNES. Followed closely by the first Harvest Moon and Earthbound, both games for the SNES.

my fav game is Dark Forces II Jedi Knight because it was the first ever game where WE, the players, could actually use a lightsaber and force powers! WOOHOO!

I also like Tempest...always will be a fav for me!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

You could use a lightsaber in the Super Star Wars games on SNES.

Those were some crazy *** games.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Thumbs up

I loved all the Phantasy Star games...since they were on the Sega Master System, then Genesis, the Dream Cast and now in the GC.

Y'S was also a great game.

Rogue squadron is a superb game also...as the Zelda games.

Anyway its very hard to choose just one game, but if thats the case, my pick will always be Phantasy Star (The original)
    As always...........L