Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Hey Anakin,

Like TripJ said. And yeah, the duels are quite cinematic, very well done. I'm not sure if anyone here could answer the lightsaber questions though... I haven't gotten one yet (do have a cool double bladed sword though, forget what it's actually called).

Anyone here get a lightsaber yet?

I've got two now, a blue one and a green one.

I don't want to spoil too much, but you will get one not long after leaving Tarris (meaning fairly early on in the game).
    You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

But what is the enemy HP like? I can understand bosses having a lot, but do even basic thugs take many many hits to kill?

Sweet! ...must have saber....

Nah, the basic thugs are pretty easy to kill. Usually a couple of hits will take them down.

Hey TripJ, did you complete the duels in the upper cantina ? I still need to beat Twitch.... (Think that's his name...).

SPOILERS!!!!

I'm using two sabers right now, a green one and a purple one; both decked out with the best crystals I have. They rock!

Jpak: yep. I got through all of the duels in the cantina. Depending on whether you are playing light-side or dark-side, you might not want to, though the money and prestige for doing it is okay.

WARNING Spoilers Ahead!
    I'm also using two sabers, a regular green one and a short purple one that I got from a Dark Jedi I killed on Kashyyk (my current stop). I also picked up a double-bladed one in that fight . I like the long and short together, though; they really kick some butt!

Rhett, did you kill Juhmani?

SPOILERS!

Nope. I had her join my crew. She's a pretty good fighter.

Spoilers........
    Damn...... I'm way behind you guys. I'm still on the 1st planet looking for "big Z" in the sewers (I like the Gammorean slavers, seems like a fitting role for them). Hopefully I'll be able to devote some real time to KOTOR this weekend....

Hey Jpak! Have fun with the

*Minor Spoiler*

Rancor! It took me a bit to figure that part out.

*Note: Edited for spelling*
    Last edited by Trip J; 07-23-2003 at 03:10 PM.

Are you guys still on Taris... Starmaps... or starforge?? I'm on the end of the starforge, near the end of the game i think... Although i did buy the game the day it came out in my area. If you guys are still on Taris once you get the sabers and your force powers you'll agree with me that KOTOR Is the best console game yet. Well just my opinion atleast.

If you're stuck or need any help just LMK.
    ....... or if you could help me where i am.
    Thanks
    "Someone get this walking carpet out of my way!"