Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
  1. #1

    Collecting Unleashed Figures

    Well, I caved. I have decided to start collecting the Unleashed figures, and it's all Padme's fault. I came across her at a comic shop for $9.99, which was 5 bucks cheaper than Mace and Dooku. Anyway, after seeing this "figure" I just couldn't resist. So now I must have all the others as well. Can anyone recommend of a place where I can get them at retail or cheaper?

  2. #2
    Did you try TRU, WM or KB? They have them here in Southern CA. I might score the new Leia and Vader tomorrow, wish me luck.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

  3. #3
    Yeah, try your Wally worlds, they're all on clearance. I know my TRU had a bunch of them too.

    P.S.- May the force be with you, Turbo wars!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

  4. #4
    Originally posted by turbowars
    Did you try TRU, WM or KB? They have them here in Southern CA.
    Thanks turbo, but all that's near me is a WM, and they are completely out of every Star Wars toy. Everything else is about 40 miles away. I may have to take a trip up north and check out TRU or Amazon.


    Originally posted by turbowars
    I might score the new Leia and Vader tomorrow, wish me luck.
    GD LUCK!!

  5. #5
    I got my Darth Maul at Target for like 3 or 4 bucks. Try the clearence section there, though that was a long time ago.

    G.L.
    Powdered Toast Man!

  6. #6
    Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute


    P.S.- May the force be with you, Turbo wars!
    Well thank you Guyute. Right back at you!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

  7. #7
    Well, today I made the trip to S. Seattle, and picked up Maul, Anakin Jango, Vader, Tyranus, Mace, and the new Leia & Unmasked Vader for a little over a hundred bucks including gas & food. 6 hours and 14 stores later I have all the Unleashed I needed to complete the collection. Thanks guy's

    Turbo, hope you were as lucky as I was today.

  8. #8
    Wow Mini-Rock, some good finds and some good buys!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

  9. #9
    Originally posted by mini-rock
    Well, today I made the trip to S. Seattle, and picked up Maul, Anakin Jango, Vader, Tyranus, Mace, and the new Leia & Unmasked Vader for a little over a hundred bucks including gas & food. 6 hours and 14 stores later I have all the Unleashed I needed to complete the collection. Thanks guy's

    Turbo, hope you were as lucky as I was today.
    Nope, the case that KB got in was just Maul and Jango. What store had the 2 new ones?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

  10. #10
    Originally posted by turbowars
    What store had the 2 new ones?
    It was a litle comic book shop in Tacoma, WA that head Leia & Vader plus Tyrannus and Mace. I went there b/c that was where I had bought Padme, and passed up the Tyrannus and Mace figures so when I went back to get those he was opening a box that had the 2 new ones in it. I wasn't expecting to get them so I kinda lucked out.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO