Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking New POTJ Figures. Snaggletooth and FX-7.

Hey,

On SW.com, they have pics of Zutton (Snaggletooth) and FX-7.
    Check 'em out.

HOLY CRAP! WOW OH WOW! FX-7 has floored me, absolutely floored me. In a day of great news like "New Rebel Fleet Trooper", "New Imp Officer", "New Sabe", and even "New SSG Forums", this one definitely is up there on the top of my list with these new forums. This FX-7 makes the vint one look ridiculous, this thing is so good!!!

Snaggletooth is like a big-head or something though. Not that I wanted Zutton/Snags anyway , but what the hell is a bazooka blaster and why does he have those weird articluated knees to fire it? It's cool he comes with a removable glass though, always like to keep my figures plastered.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Does anybody realize that's actually the Holiday Special version of Snaggletooth? If I'm not mistaken the hunchback snaggletooth was the only one in the Mos Eisley Cantina.

Oh well, at least it matches continuity with the vintage one (which was also based on the Holiday Special).

Hopefully this is a VERY early prototype, because I was kind of looking forward to Snags. He was my favorite Cantina alien as a kid (stop laughing).

FX-7 looks awesome!!! Total improvement over the vintage, and a figure I never thought Hasbro would resculpt. (I love that icon!)
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

new snaggletooth

while the new snaggletooth looks awesome, why is he wearing michael jackson's outfit from "thriller"?

or maybe this is the "new" michael after his latest trip to the plastic surgeon.

Question head...too...big.... must...kneel

Snags has to be able to kneel with that huge head!!! It tops the big head Han Solo!!

Thumbs up

Another couple of winners from Hasbro...I gotta post some kudos on the new Tell Hasbro area of the new forums.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Talking Look at the size of that thing!

Snaggletooth's head is like a watermelon! WOW! Why though? It is horribly ugly that way. I love FX-7! He looks completely awesome! Can't wait for that one! I really want to see Eeth Koth though, anyone know what it means when it says: all new lightsaber type, or something like that?
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

FX-7 is a masterpiece. When I get the Luke bacta tank set and FX-7 and put them together, I think I'm going to get a tear in my eye! Hasbro has totally blow me away with this figure. I expected detail, but that's crazy.

Sabe looks really cool based on the pic, we'll see.

Now, as far as Snaggletooth is concerned, I thought the cinema scene one was decent and I really didn't feel like we needed another version, so I was kinda not anticipating this one, but as soon as I saw the pic of this new Snaggletooth, I have to be honest: it totally cracked me up! What a totally wierdo figure. Something about that giant melon-of-a-head I find quite endearing! Also, a gun, a glass and a bazooka sounds just too darn funny to be the real accessories for this bad-boy, but they are and that's funny as heck, IMO.

Originally posted by Amanamatt
    Now, as far as Snaggletooth is concerned, I thought the cinema scene one was decent and I really didn't feel like we needed another version, so I was kinda not anticipating this one, but as soon as I saw the pic of this new Snaggletooth, I have to be honest: it totally cracked me up! What a totally wierdo figure. Something about that giant melon-of-a-head I find quite endearing! Also, a gun, a glass and a bazooka sounds just too darn funny to be the real accessories for this bad-boy, but they are and that's funny as heck, IMO.
    NO KIDDING! This figure is SO left-field, I can't believe Hasbro's making this figure and not ANY of the losers from the first 3 Fan Choice polls, almost all of them are better choices than this thing IMO.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The FX-7 is so unbelievably good that I've chosen not to believe in it. I mean... look at it. It's freaking awesome! I can't wait to get this thing, if it reeeeaally exists, and stick it in that nifty FX-7 cubby hole that comes built into the Luke w/Bacta tank. Sweet!
    -¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?