Elektra and DD2 are confirmed

Elektra Spin-Off Film Announced
    Wednesday, February 26, 2003 2:27 CST

Superhero Hype! reports that 20th Century Fox and Regency Enterprises have officially announced an Elektra movie, in addition to a Daredevil sequel.

The new Elektra story will be set after the events depicted in Daredevil. Jennifer Garner will reprise the role she brought to life in that film, and script development will begin immediately.

Elektra first appeared in "Daredevil" comics in 1980 with words and art by comics legend Frank Miller. The character is the daughter of powerful and rich Greek business tycoon Nikolas Natchios and the girlfriend of Matt Murdock / Daredevil. Although she possesses no superhuman abilities, Elektra is a consummate practitioner of the martial arts, and wields a pair of three-pronged daggers, or sai.

http://www.comingsoon.net/cgi-bin/ar...6291238,82833,
    Back and more bearded than ever before

No big suprise at all. Marvel seems to be having these movies made with sequels in mind from the beginning. I'm sure if Hulk is even a minor success, we'll hear about a sequel in the works. Same with every other Marvel property that does decent at the box office. Now DC needs to get on the ball, they are starting to look bad.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I bet The Hulk was locked into a sequel before it even finished filming.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    I bet The Hulk was locked into a sequel before it even finished filming.
    You know what, it frankly wouldn't suprise me. The only problem with Hulk is a decent villain equal to him. I know he's had arch enemies, but they pretty much all seem to be forgettable. Or just guest villains from the rest of the Marvel books.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 02-26-2003 at 07:26 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

To be honest, I'm getting a little tired of superhero movies needing supervillains. There's got to be a cinematic Batman story that doesn't require a mutant or scarred freak to drive the bad-guy side of the story. I wasn't an avid viewer when it was on, but with The Hulk tv show, I don't remember the series ever having a supervillain and it told an effective tale most of the time.

In fact, in some ways, I think the Hulk would really work well without a super villain because the Hulk himself is the villain to the Bruce Banner story.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

with The Hulk tv show, I don't remember the series ever having a supervillain
    there was that one show where the mad scientist turned himself into a "hulk" character, and he and the "real" hulk fought it out.

.....but that bizarro hulk was one funky lookin' dude.

here's a photo of that "bizarro hulk". he looks funnier than i thought.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bizarro hulk.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	5317  

Originally posted by derek
    Wow, just wow. If I was Hulk, I'd have to kick that thing's ***** on general principles alone. Is that the actor that played Lockjaw in the old James Bond movie?
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

Along with prepping the Elektra spin-off movie, producer Gary Goster is drawing up a list of villains who could appear in the Daredevil sequel, says Entertainment Weekly.

"There's Typhoid Mary, who's psychotic," Foster says. "By day she's normal, but at night she loses her mind. She's very cool and sexy."

The trade says other potential baddies are the Owl, a crime overlord, and Black Widow, a Russian ex-ballerina and Daredevil ally who could turn to the dark side.

http://www.superherohype.com/cgi-bin...46557017,1097,

I was never a fan of any of those villians.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Originally posted by derek
    Hey, thanks Derek, i'm officially going to have a really bad nightmare tonight!! D'oh!!

I dunno about an Elektra movie though, i mean, it just seems like a bad idea along the lines of "The Scorpion King" getting his own flick. Next thing you know, after Lucas wraps up the Prequels, we'll get our very own Jar Jar movie (shudders sideshow bob style)

I don't know what hulk could do for a sequel though. I'm sure in the first one it's just him versus pretty much everybody else cause it's new to him and them as well, but as for any supervillians that pop into memory, i can't think of any worth noting. we'll see though.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"