Talking Hecklers in the Crowd

Anytime I am at a concert or a multi act comedy show, I can't help that something that diverts my attention from the stage that is the underrated humor of the hecklers in the crowd. You get a good one that just keeps shouting hilariousness of taunting at the poor sound guy or the poor sap that the host of the show has got in the hot seat. PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

That it is. I used to love when people tried to heckle Andrew "Dice" Clay. He would shoot them dopwn so quick. But hecklers are funny. I made Frank Thomas look at me at a Yankee game once. Me and my friends abused Butch Huskey at a Mets game also. I really think he wanted to cry.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Originality is the key. You can't do anything that's been done before or you're going to get groaned out of there. It has to be fresh to be funny!

Heckling kicks butt.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Heck, incoherant loud shouting off in the distance gets me going everytime.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!