Question Figure's Country of Origin ???

I need a little help. I have a carded Freeze Frame Hoth Rebel Soldier on a .03 card. However, on the back there is are two small stickers that have what appear to be an Asian language on them. I have seen the Japanese carded figures, and the stickers are not similar. Does anyone know where this figure is from?
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

here is a pic of the stickers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hothsoldier03.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	151.1 KB 
ID:	5320  

Depends on where you got it. If you got it from a collector shop then it's likely it could have gone through Asia and instead of the Tomy sticker the shop that had it (could've been a collector shop as well) put their own sticker on it for Japanese customers.

Or someone just slapped on the stickers for laughs.

As for the country of origin, all SW toys I've seen from POTF2+ have said made in China.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I believe yours is from Hong Kong. The writing might be info regarding the HK Fanclub, that's why they covered up the US info. The words "Kowloon" are on it in Chinese, and the phone number's area code belongs to HK as well. Hope that helps.
    "We shall double our efforts."

Hasbro, you forgot a-boot us Canadians.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

Thanks Jerjerrod, I was guessing that it was Hong Kong, but I wanted to hear it from someone else. Thanks agian.

No prob. Glad to help.
    "We shall double our efforts."

Hasbro, you forgot a-boot us Canadians.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!