What the Destroyer Droid Launcher Probably Is

Remember the MicroMachines Pod Racer Launchers?

I'm betting these are non-transforming DD's in wheel form (like what came with the R2 Carry-Case) that launch out of a "Hot Wheels race car launcher when you push the pin down."

Why does anyone expect more? Kids will play with this for about as long as they do the ForceFlipper Deluxe Figures, and adults will buy this either to be completists who complain on these forums a lot, or for dioramas, to have permanently rolled up droids.

This product is nothing to get excited about. If you need the wheeled droids for dioramas, here's an easy way to pick up 3 with a larger piece of plastic you don't want or need. Instead of 9 dollars, the simple pieces of molded wheel-droids would have cost you 50 cents in a gum ball machine otherwise.

Marketing "geniuses" at Hasbro know how to get 18 times that amount out of you, though.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

As long as the rolled up droids are a new and accurate sculpt, then bring em on. The one included with the cheesy R2-D2 Carry Case was way out of scale with the Destroyer Droid's rolled up form. I still hope it will have a section of the arena with the alcove they rolled out of attached. That way it can connect to the arena, and you can fire Droidikas at the weenie Jedi.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I agree with JJB, as long as it's a new sculpt that more accurate sculpt- and sizewise I'll be all over it, it would give a nice touch to any arena diorama IMO
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP