Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Release dates for Ep2

Starwars.com has listed the worldwide release dates for Ep2. Looks like they are trying to make good on their promise to release it worldwide within one month.

http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/n...s20011112.html

Just a minor note, the US release date of the 16th of May just happens to be my birthday! Oohhhhh, Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me!!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Well, happy thursday to you!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thank God it doesn't open on a friday...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Thats weird it's going to be released here on the 16th (according to the time we are nearly(or over) a day ahead of you, which means we'll get to see it before you so it seems as long as things don't change
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Does this mean Mid-Night Madness is at 12:01 am on Thursday May 16th.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Thumbs up

I can't wait the midnight sale. :happy:
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Re: Release dates for Ep2

Originally posted by bigbarada

Just a minor note, the US release date of the 16th of May just happens to be my birthday! Oohhhhh, Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me!!
    The 16th? This doesn't make any sense. I heard it was going to open on the 15, a Wednesday. May 16th is on a thursday and all the other SW movies were opened on a Wednesday.

Re: Re: Release dates for Ep2

Originally posted by master jedi
    The 16th? This doesn't make any sense. I heard it was going to open on the 15, a Wednesday. May 16th is on a thursday and all the other SW movies were opened on a Wednesday.
    Well not this time so it seems
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Mid-nite madness for the toys will happen April 22, I believe.

I think this is the first day the toys will be allowed out. This time a good month before the movie. However, nothing is confirmed that Toys R Us is going to open in the wee hours of the morning. But you better believe I'll be there.

One thing: they should - shouldn't they? I mean otherwise people will camp out all night anyway, to be first in line at 9:30.

It's ridiculous for people who have to work (though you know they'll call in sick, or do whatever to get their toys anyway). So mid-nite makes sense to me.

Re: Re: Re: Release dates for Ep2

Originally posted by GNT

Well not this time so it seems
    Wel I think that's stupid.