Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

SSG Fantasy Baseball League

Hey guys!

Since the Fantasy Football League was a success this past year, I thought I would do a Fantasy Baseball League as well.

I have Set it up, and I would like to get at least 10 people involved, or more.

If you are interested, PM me your email address, and I will send you an invite. It will be free, and done on Yahoo!

The only requirements are that you have a Yahoo! ID, and that you use your SSG screen-name in your Team Name, so everyone knows who everyone else is.

I have it set right now to do roster changes on Mondays. I like this, because the ability to do roster changes daily gives people with more free time a tremendous advantage. Plus, this way you don't have to do it every day, you can set your lineup for the week, and be done until the next week. If everyone doesn't like this, we can change it.

I also have it set up for an autopick draft. The reason for that is, with the different people here in different time zones, I found it impossible to get more than a few people live at the same time for a live draft.

If you have ideas, or questions, let me know!

Thanks!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Sign me up.

It was snowing here last night and I was watching ESPN. They were showing spring training. Something didn't seem right.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I sent your invitation Rogue II.

Yeah, snow and baseball seem pretty weird.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

What the hell, QLD sign me up. I'm willing to lose at baseball too.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

QLD. . . got the invite. . . and I'm in!
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

I sent your invite Shifty, and thanks for signing up guys!

4 teams in less than 24 hours! Hopefully we'll fill up soon!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Don't forget mine!!!!!! GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I sent the invitation for you kidhuman.

But go Yankees????!!!

That makes me want to take it back
    j/k
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I'd like to give it a try - I've done the football in the past on yahoo.. ( missed it last year with you guys.. ) but I'd like to get into the baseball league...

Ill PM you with my yahoo email..
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Thanks for signing up. Just a few more teams and we'll be good to go!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"