Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    And yes, the Garfield thing inspired this....and, while they're making freakin' COMIC STRIPS from the PAPER into movies,
    Actually there have been several Garfield cartoon specials, so I'm not too surprised.

A show I liked a lot was M*A*S*H.
    In case you didn't know, MASH was a movie before it was a TV show.
    Correct, and the movie is a classic.

ALF
    They did a made for TV movie.

Personally, I'm waiting for a Green Lantern movie!!!
    Glad to see I'm not the only one. The only question is, which GL? It would have to be Hal Jordan or Kyle, IMO. But knowing Hollywood, we'd probably get stuck with Guy Gardner. Because he has more "attitude" or some other stupid garbage, or John because he is a more "complex" or "deep" character.

I was actually just thinking. Today I watched the original "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". It would be interesting to see them do a new Buff with SMG and the gang.

In the words of Brodie from Mallrats "BJ and the Bear. Now there's a concept I can't get enough of and man and his monkey."

I might also got for a live action Transformers with CGI?!?!
    May the force be with you.

I'd like to see a live action GI Joe movie.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Yeah, I was kidding about the MASH movie.

Green Lantern sounds like it would be a cool movie to see.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I want to see a 3rd installment of the Dennis the Menace series, bring back Don Rickles as Mr. Wilson and everything is set. Wait, that movie was terrible.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Re: What else could be made into a movie?

Originally posted by Fulit

Small Wonder (I could actually see this being done)
    Oh Sweet Jesus, I believe that is a sign of the Apocalypse. First we get the 4 horsemen, then we get a small robot child in a movie. AAahhhhh.....

I would love to see:

Knight Rider

Battlestar Galactica

Transformers done in CGI

Simpsons, only after the show wraps up
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Actually Exhaust Port, Battlestar Galactic was released in theaters. I know because I was there. The 3 hour pilot (TV time) was released in theaters not long after it's first and only season. I think it was out before Galactica 1980 but I'm not positive. There were a few differences between the theatrical release and the one that made it to TV. In the movie Baltar was killed by the Cylons early on. He was executed by sword if memory serves. This was changed for tv mainly because they wanted to keep Baltar around to make the enemy a bit less faceless (i.e. more human) The tv edit shows the Cylon centurion executioner drawing his sword but he is interupted but the "Imperious Leader" (voice over) before he can continue. Don't ask me why I remember this crap. Maybe my memory was jogged by the recent SCI-FI Battlestar Galactica marathon. I recorded all 24 (21+3hour pilot) but only got to watch about half of them before they were sacrificed to make room for other stuff.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Yes, I've seen at least the TV version of that movie but I would still love to see a new motion picture using the amazing special-effects that directors have available to them now. BSG is still great to watch after all these years. Thank you Sci-Fi.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Id like to see a redone Battle Star Galactic. I think you guys covered most of the movies Id enjoy being done. A CGI GIJOE flick would be awesome.

Cant forget Buck Rogers though.

Maybe they can bring in Arnold Schwar.. to be HE-MAN....

ok, thats a stretch..
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

SPACE 1999!... although the whole *ahem* year thing would have to be ummm... reworked.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Sealab 2021????

I'd go see Tin Fins
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"