Clone Wars Books?

Are there any novels about the periods between Ep2 and Ep3 coming out, seems a daft question what with all the new comics out this week, but if I'm honest I'm not much of a comic fan, though I might buy the one about the defence of kamino, sounds very interesting.

But what about novels, I would have thought there were some on their way?
    http://homepage.mac.com/stupidfish

Shatterpoint is a Mace Windu hardcover novel that's scheduled for later this year. I've also heard rumors of a hardcover starring Obi-Wan and everyone's favorite ladies man, Kit Fisto.

And don't count out the Boba Fett hardcover series for young readers, which are among the best SW novels ever written. So far, there's The Fight to Survive (which should be released in paperback this month) and Crossfire. Book 3, Maze of Deception, should be hitting shelves this month as well. This series deals with Boba Fett's adventures immediately before the Battle of Geonosis and (more importantly) his whereabouts during the Clone Wars. Crossfire also shows another important battle of the Clone Wars.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Originally posted by El Chuxter
    And don't count out the Boba Fett hardcover series for young readers, which are among the best SW novels ever written.
    Hmm... I don't know about that. They're okay. Can't beat the Jedi Apprentice series for young adult books.
    I think we'll have more books in the Episode 2.1-2.9 period once more info becomes available. It'd be bad if, for instance, they have Count Dooku train his own apprentice or something and then find out that's not true. Gotta be patient. I said BE PATIENT!
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Just read a passing comment that Clone Wars novels are on the way. Cool.
    http://homepage.mac.com/stupidfish

0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!