View Poll Results: Which character not yet "Unleashed" do you want to see sculpted this way?

Voters
1117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lando Calrissian

42 3.76%
  • Chewbacca

356 31.87%
  • Qui-Gon Jinn

116 10.38%
  • Emperor's Royal Guard

130 11.64%
  • Battle Droid

4 0.36%
  • Geonosian Warrior

8 0.72%
  • Wampa Ice Creature

102 9.13%
  • Destroyer Droid

19 1.70%
  • Tusken Raider

50 4.48%
  • Nexu Battle Beast

18 1.61%
  • Super Battle Droid

2 0.18%
  • Imperial Stormtrooper

270 24.17%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

CHEWIE!

CHEWBACCA, hands down, well for me at least.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Leia in her white Bespin (Chasing after the Imperials to get to Han) Outfit. A classic pose of her running with the Imperial blaster, kinda like the gamepiece figure in the Epic Duels board game.
    Move along, move along

If people show interest in the non-core characters, it could happen.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

I can think of lots of great ideas that weren't on your poll. There Wicket, Jabba, R2, Tarkin, Owen and Beru twin-pack, The Max Rebo band, Mon Mothma, Ugnaughts, Greedo, Spider-Man, Orn Fre Ta, Wuher, and that nice lady that told Anakin that the storm was coming.

I voted for Stormtrooper but where's the Clonetrooper on that list? I'd like that even more (they could do him kinda like the Kotobuyika (sp?) clonetrooper)
    but the Destroyer Droid would be my third choice since I still want an accurate Droideka and the Unleashed figs/statues are pretty good in accuracy, they could give him some blasting bolts and an arena base
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

While I voted for Royal Guard, I'd likely pick up a Stormtrooper if done not attacking, rather if he was getting the snot blown out of him...like this:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tie-bay.gif  

I don't know. I voted for Qui-Gon. Alot of those characters have a good shot at being made. A few I can't see making because they didn't do much in the movies.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

If people show interest in the non-core characters, it could happen.

I can only hope. While I'm most anticipating Q-G J from the list I decidided it would be more fair to vote for someone that is likely not to happen (Chewy, Lando, Stormie, Q-G are all likely)... so I've got the 1 for the Geonosian Warrior! I prefer to think we'd see Poggle, but I'll take whatever I can get.

What I'd really like to see is a few more of these per year, at least 12. Oh yeah, that and Tuan We unleashed.
    - HkChicago

A line of Unleashed Bounty Hunters would be awesome.

But I vote Chewie- a blasted Stormtrooper like Stillakid proposed would be cool to.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

stormtrooper fan at heart. even better would be to make regular stormtrooper, sandtrooper and snowtrooper. not on the poll but my personal choice - bounty hunters.