View Poll Results: Which character not yet "Unleashed" do you want to see sculpted this way?

Voters
1117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lando Calrissian

42 3.76%
  • Chewbacca

356 31.87%
  • Qui-Gon Jinn

116 10.38%
  • Emperor's Royal Guard

130 11.64%
  • Battle Droid

4 0.36%
  • Geonosian Warrior

8 0.72%
  • Wampa Ice Creature

102 9.13%
  • Destroyer Droid

19 1.70%
  • Tusken Raider

50 4.48%
  • Nexu Battle Beast

18 1.61%
  • Super Battle Droid

2 0.18%
  • Imperial Stormtrooper

270 24.17%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    A Smaller, Very Unkown Planet in the Uncharted System of Oregon
    i voted for chewie out of this line although i could see them doing a QGJ or Lando or even - dare i say it - a JarJar Unleashed. I can image it now, covering his eyes awaiting the droids to attack. I could also see a C3P0/R2D2 ala the Jango/Boba that was so popular . in any case, the unleashed line has quickly become my favorite because the sculpts are excellent.

i doubt it would happen but there are a couple EU chars I would like to see, Mara, Jaina, Jacen, etc...
    [FONT=Century Gothic]"what happens in Indy, stays in Indy..."
    -tycho [/FONT]

I voted Imperial Guard, but honestly would like to see all on that list made, but hopefully soon we will get a female Jedi Unleashed figure. Aayla Secura like IJG said.

Also eventually maybe Hasbro could do like a Unleashed Battles figs where 2 figures on one base battle. Like Yoda & Dooku (AOTC), Vader & Obi-Wan (ANH), or Mace chopping off Jango's head. Something like that.

I think the Wampa would be the absolute coolest.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I voted for Chewbacca because of his detail potential in the unleasehed scale. The 3 3/4" Chewies are already impressive with the amount of detail and design put into them. Imagine Chewie in the unleashed line? Each individual "fur" would be sculpted. Plus he would be HUGE. Also, I wouldn't mind seeing him in a Chewie choking Lando unleashed 2-pack. That'd be cool.
    "We shall double our efforts."

Hasbro, you forgot a-boot us Canadians.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

Unleashed Poll

I would vote for the "Alec" Obi-Wan. Maturity has its advantages.

Qui would be cool in a similar to the Obi-Wan coming out this year.Hmm..Maybe while he is fighting the Destroyer Droids/Battle droids in TPM,when he goes to turn and slices that BD in two
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Won't be buying any already on the shelf - sorry cost too much.

But a battle hardened Imperial Stormtrooper with some minor battle damage would be a definite temptation...impossible to resist.

Then if I buy one I would have to collect the rest...damn this web site, powered by the dark side it is!