View Poll Results: Which character not yet "Unleashed" do you want to see sculpted this way?

Voters
1117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lando Calrissian

42 3.76%
  • Chewbacca

356 31.87%
  • Qui-Gon Jinn

116 10.38%
  • Emperor's Royal Guard

130 11.64%
  • Battle Droid

4 0.36%
  • Geonosian Warrior

8 0.72%
  • Wampa Ice Creature

102 9.13%
  • Destroyer Droid

19 1.70%
  • Tusken Raider

50 4.48%
  • Nexu Battle Beast

18 1.61%
  • Super Battle Droid

2 0.18%
  • Imperial Stormtrooper

270 24.17%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    I think 8D8 would be awesome as an Unleashed figure, torturing the upside down gonk droid. EV-9D9 would come out nicely also. How about an Imperial Gunner seated at a DS cannon? Finally, I think a Piett with Ozzel choking at his knees would round out the collection well.
    Piett

Speaking of choking, how about Captain Antilles being choked by Vader? Or how about Motti Unleashed? Personally I'd love to see Grand Moff Tarkin Unleashed! But Wuher Unleashed (No Blasters! No Blasters!) would just rule!

Sorry, I'm getting a little carried away with this whole "Unleashed" thing...

I voted for the Tusken (since Chewie is almost a given, I think), but it's not where my heart is. I'd like to see more Unleashed Jedi Masters, especially Kit Fisto, Ki-Adi Mundi, and Plo Koon. And, of course, an Unleashed TEEK!

Tommy, close your eyes.

how would they make a good teek? it would require something to show his speed. Maybe a flash of "air" behind him?
    Piett
    "Torontogosh! Master Luke inchimini doodoooooo..."

Personally, I don't want to see any done more than once. The second Darth Vader they released is exactly what is wrong with the 3.5" and 12" lines. The unleashed line is the best line they have released, especially for collectors that like to display. Hopefully they release an R2-D2/C-3PO two pack like someone mentioned and maybe a scene with Wicket, Teboo, and Paploo. or two Jawas and a gonk droid. (why not... their small). Most importantly, keep then in supply and hopefully they don't die like the playskool line. (What a great line to give a father and son a hobby.)
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I could see JarJar in a Unleashed Clown line. He's not fit for this line of figures. I could see Chewy, Stormy, Clone, and Tusken, but I don't see Hasbro going to far with this line. It's to nice for Hasbro.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I voted for Lando although Chewie would be really nice as well. How about unleashed Shmi Skywalker? That could be neat...as well as choking ozzel or choking motti...
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.