View Poll Results: Which character not yet "Unleashed" do you want to see sculpted this way?

Voters
1117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lando Calrissian

42 3.76%
  • Chewbacca

356 31.87%
  • Qui-Gon Jinn

116 10.38%
  • Emperor's Royal Guard

130 11.64%
  • Battle Droid

4 0.36%
  • Geonosian Warrior

8 0.72%
  • Wampa Ice Creature

102 9.13%
  • Destroyer Droid

19 1.70%
  • Tusken Raider

50 4.48%
  • Nexu Battle Beast

18 1.61%
  • Super Battle Droid

2 0.18%
  • Imperial Stormtrooper

270 24.17%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Which character not yet "Unleashed" do you want to see sculpted this way?

I never wanted to start collecting another Star Wars line. I was in for a penny and in for a Ponda Baba in the 3 3/4" as well as the 12" before I knew it. Then 1998 saw me buying the Star Wars "Buddies" during the height of the Beanie Baby craze. Fair enough, they were cute. When that line faded into distant memory in the archives of Star Wars product release dates, I thought I was back to basics for good. But 2002 saw me chasing down the Playskool Junior Line as well as one of my new favorites, Star Wars "Unleashed!"

I resisted getting the first 2 offerings, Jango Fett and Darth Maul, until I saw what they were doing with Anakin Skywalker, who's probably still my favorite to this date. Darth Vader was also done just too well. Eager to add them to my collection, I picked up everything that had been released thus far, and later found Master Windu and Darth Tyranus. Now I just can't get enough of the "Unleashed" and find myself hoping for more and more offerings.

This year we'll see Princess Leia (Jabba's Prisoner), Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight), Darth Vader (Visage Revealed),Obi-Wan Kenobi (Arena Battle), and if we are lucky, there will soon be pictures of Master Yoda (Hanger Duel), Han Solo, and Boba Fett.

Most of the Unleashed thus far have dealt with Attack of the Clones, given its popularity with Star Wars fans. We're about to poll all of you on which characters you'd like to see Unleashed next, but I appologize in advance for offering only a dozen characters to choose from. I tried to pick most of the main characters that had not been planned yet, and add some icon images from all of the films to make your choice list.

I hope something suits your taste, and go on now and pick which ever you think would be great.

So which Star Wars character would you want to see "Unleashed" next?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails leia unleashed ad.jpg  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Three words, "Jar Jar Binks". Which I see was conveniently left off your list. They could do him either from E1 in a wild combat pose from the ground battle. Maybe with a gungan shield and an atlatl. Without a doubt, he must feature a broken battle droid attached to his foot. Or they could do an E2 version, in his fancy senator outfit from the start of the film. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I love those fancy beaded epelauts. Either way, I'd buy 2, maybe even 3.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 03-03-2003 at 01:55 AM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

A JarJar Unleashed figure should be juggling pit droid parts in Watto's shop if they did him.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

It seems like they are really sticking to main charecters, Tycho. Not sure many of those choices have a chance of happening anytime soon. Probably the best chance would be if they decided to do a StormTrooper or CloneTrooper. I don't think Hasbro will take as big a risk on trying very many secondary charecters in the line.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 03-03-2003 at 02:09 AM.

Not to make this seem like it's a two-person dialogue, but just to respond to JarJarBinks:

I don't think Hasbro will take as big a risk on trying very many secondary charecters in the line.
    Let's test that. We'll see what people here want to have in the line, and take it from there. I offered an assortment of secondary characters and troopers, as well as several smaller beasts (obviously they wouldn't do something the Rancor's scale, for example).

But I think troops or Tusken Raiders, or Geonosian Warriors and various Battle Droids could look really cool "Unleashed."

In another poll, we could explore whether they should go back and revist Luke (making him "Tatooine style"), Vader (doing the ultimate "Emperor's Wrath"), Princess Leia, (escaping Bespin) Obi-Wan (making the older Jedi Master or the young Padawan), Padme (styling her like a Queen fighting for her planet, or a maiden threatened by kohouns), and whether or not they should "Unleash" the Bounty Hunters.

For now, let's see what everyone else has to say:

I didn't vote for any of them. Frankly, I can think of better characters to "unleash" although perhaps an Unleashed Chewbacca from the Detention Block rescue would be an awesome sculpt. Personally, I would like to see a Han Hoth Unleashed with parka and firing at the Imperial Probe Droid. That would be just too cool. ANH Obi-Wan as seen in the Mos Eisley cantina as he "unleashes" upon Ponda Baba. How about an Unleashed Bespin or Dagobah Luke? Heck, I'd get Unleashed Lobot before I get Unleashed Lando. Depends on if he's Bespin or Skiff Guard Unleashed. And seeing as how we have Slave Leia unleashed, how about Sarlaac Pit Han Solo and even Unleashed Boba Fett? Gee, they could do like all of the Bounty Hunters Unleashed, ya' know? I mean think about it, Unleashed Bosk and IG-88 and Dengar Unleashed would rule! From the Prequels, I'd love to see a Clone Trooper Unleashed from the Geonosis Battle with a raging big rifle. Perhaps Qui-Gon could be cool from the (brief) Tatooine duel. Just don't give me no Panaka Unleashed (yawn). And where's Shmi Unleashed or an Unleashed Jawa on your poll? Just kidding.

Decadentdave, Unleashed Boba Fett is on the way later this year. One of the people that has been quite reliable when it comes to info, posted on another site what the pose may be. He's rumored to be posed using his rocketpack to fly out of the mouth of Sarlaac, firing his blaster back at it.

Han Solo is also on the way, according to the early retailer lists. The same person posted the info they have on that one, but again things change. Right now it's rumored to be an ANH Han on the ramp of the Falcon firing his blaster. Sort of like the pose on the 25th Anniversary Han.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Unleashed Chewy would be awesome, holding up his bowcaster in a yelling stance with his arms flailing.. ahh yes.

If your gonna Unleash Jar Jar, you may as well Unleash C3PO and R2...

IMO Chewy deserves main character status...
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

I like all the posted choices but I still want a unleashed rocket firing R5D4. R5 could be split open and the rocket could be just on its way out. Or a half Han half Carbonized form of him when Leia sets him free in Return of the Jedi.

I voted for the Stormtrooper,but a Chewie would be awesome has wellPersonally,I'd like to see an Unleashed Aayla Secura,even though there are a few Jedi out there,it will round out the alien aspect of Unleashed IMO.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!