Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question New Playskool Sets?

Does anyone know if there are any plans for additional Playskool sets?

My toddler son loves them!

I hope so! The sets from last year are very cool!
    May the force be with You!!!!!

I only have seen one of them. They are pretty cool. I never did get the Ewok one which is the one I wanted. I got the Naboo one. Maybe they will make more, I hope so.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I found these sets very hard to find. I rarely see a Falcon playset. I bought them with the intention of opening them all, but so far they remail in their packages.

I'd love to see more from this line!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Me too!

Notice how there's always a group of characters that belong together with the vehicle and at least one "enemy" of the others?

I keep thinking of these other cute set ups....

Landspeeder with Luke, Obi-Wan, Sandtrooper, Greedo

Dewback with Sandtrooper, R2, C-3PO, Jawa

Sandcrawler with Jawa, R5, RA-7, Gonk

Vader TIE with Vader, Tarkin, Stormtrooper, Wedge

TIE Fighter with TIE Pilot, Piett, Stormtrooper, Biggs

Y-wing with Grey Leader, Ackbar, R3 Droid, TIE Pilot

Cloud Car with Lando, Lobot, Cloud Car Pilot, IG-88

Slave-One with Boba Fett, Bossk, Dengar, Frozen Han

Snowspeeder with Hobbie, Janson, Hoth Soldier, Snowtrooper

AT-AT with AT-AT Driver, Veers, Snowtrooper, Leia Hoth

TIE Bomber with TIE Pilot, Chewbacca, Snowtrooper, Han Bespin

Lambda Shuttle with Emperor, Royal Guard, Vader, Luke Jedi

Sailbarge with Jabba, Klaatu, Gamorrean, Bib Fortuna, Luke Jedi

B-wing with Nien Numb, Lando General, Leia Endor, Bikerscout

A-wing with Han Endor, A-wing Pilot, Logray, Bikerscout

TIE Interceptor with TIE Pilot, Royal Guard, Imperial Gunner, Wedge Antilles

Sith Infiltrator with Sidious, Darth Maul, BattleDroid, Qui-Gon Jinn

AAT Tank with Nute Gunray, OOM-9, Rune Haako, Captain Tarpals

2 Kaadu with BattleDroid, JarJarBinks, Gungan Warrior, Destroyer Droid

Gungan Sub with Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, JarJar Binks

Queens Starship with Queen Amidala, Captain Panaka, R2D2, Anakin Skywalker, Qui-Gon Jinn, Darth Maul

2 Droid Fighters with BattleDroid, TC-14, Daulty Dofine

Sebulba and Anakin's Podracers with Anakin, Sebulba, Watto, Shmi Skywalker, C-3PO

Senator's Starship with Padme Pilot, Captain Typho, R2D2, Corde, Zam Wessel

2 Coruscant Speeders with Zam, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Jango Fett

Jedi Starfighter with Obi-Wan, Kit Fisto, Shaak-Ti, Count Dooku

Solar Sailor with Dooku, Poggle the Lesser, BattleDroid, Yoda

Geonosian Fighter with Geonosian Warrior, Padme Arena Battle, Clone Trooper, Destroyer Droid

Republic Gunship with Mace Windu, Yoda, Ki-Adi Mundi, Clone Trooper, Super Battle Droid

Acklay Beast with Nexu Beast, Anakin Skywalker, Plo Koon, Super Battle Droid

Hailfire Droid with Spider Droid, BattleDroid, Clone Trooper, Aayla Secura

...and I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of other possibilities
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

And the list goes on, and on, and .............

Wow, I said I'd like a few new sets, not go broke collecting them!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Originally posted by bobafrett
    I found these sets very hard to find. I rarely see a Falcon playset. I bought them with the intention of opening them all, but so far they remail in their packages.

I'd love to see more from this line!
    The only place I've seen them is KB Toys. If you are lucky enough like I am to have a KB Toy Outlet near you, look there. They have them all at my local one. Including the Falcon for $24.99 (very cool. My son loves 'fixing the hyperdrive').

If anyone is interested, I can pick any up for you (if they are still in stock). I'd only ask that you pay for shipping costs.

PM if anyone is interested.

Tycho, you have too much time on your hands - get a hobby! :-P

I love the look of the playskool stuff, but have only got the Speeder Bike one so far (too much Saga to buy). I aim to pick them up over the next year, possibly when I'm in the states in May.
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!

kb in my area recently got more of these sets in. i'd passed on them when i first saw them, but since i haven't found much new recently needed a way to spend my SW dollars. opened them myself and found them much more entertaining than most of my 3.75" collection. too bad they've been discontinued as now i want more. the falcon set is simply amazing. the detail on the ship is great as are the little characters that come with the set. x-wing is great too. only set i'm not too wild about is naboo, but that might be because of prequel hatred. the vehicles look too streamlined to have preceded the boxier classic ships. look at an early honda and todays model, which one looks older/which more advanced. then look at the ships in the original and prequel series, but i digress.

by all means, pick these up before they disappear.

yeah my local KB has all the sets, but they arn't on sale. I thought that was strange. Anyways, they are cool and I would only buy them if I had a kid. I have no interest in these, but they are cool. Well maybe I'll get the Falcon.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)