Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GTA Vice City?

GTA Vice City?

Anyone know when/if Vice City is coming out for PC?
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Nope. Sony has an exclusive deal with the Grand Theft Auto series developer Rockstar which will keep GTA games on the PS2 through the end of 2004. Maybe you'll get "State of Emergency" from Rockstar on PC. It's almost as good.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

May 13, 2003, Fulit. May 16, 2003 in Europe.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

So which of you is right? I want to believe Fettfield, since he's telling me what I want to hear. GTA 3 didn't take that long to come out on PC did it, I bought it just last fall.

Fettfield is right. The news was recently accounced. (About two weeks ago I think)

Yeah! Stop trying to scare me, 12 Lando, with your strong arm tactics, and macho head games!

j/k

Hmm... Must be console exclusivity only. Interesting. My apologies.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Yeah, that's how those exclusive deals work. They usually don't count pc versions of the game.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

I can't imagine this game without a PS2 dual shock controller... I can barely play it WITH that controller but I can't imagine playing it without. There are so many vital controls needed there, I can't think of a natural way to do it with a standard PC game controller & a keyboard.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    I can't imagine this game without a PS2 dual shock controller... I can barely play it WITH that controller but I can't imagine playing it without. There are so many vital controls needed there, I can't think of a natural way to do it with a standard PC game controller & a keyboard.
    There are PS type controllers out there for the PC. They may not have the Dual Shock in them, but the styling is the same.
    Come see Dar' Live Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"