Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I cant believe my wal-mart

As soon as the new figures came out my wal-mart has been terrible on getting new stuff. But now they rule. I needed the yoda with the jedi chair. and my wal mart got it. I know everyone else pretty much already had that but I didnt. my wal-mart skipped the whole ephant mon destroyer droid and yoda set. and went right to acklay obi wan and geonosian dooku. but now they get the yoda set. they re stock saturday and have been doing it consantly. always getting new stuff. Its weird they just now got the yoda and destroyer but hey. Im hoping they get padme and aayla secura soon. I just cant believe my walmart has finally become usefull. I have hated it so long, but now it is great.I hope everyone else has good luck. The walmart lady told me how it works with wal-mart. she said wal-mart gets new shipments every night. and they put it out the next day. So keep watching your wal mart. I will tell everyone if I keep having good luck. but I fear I probably wont My findings today were Count dooku, clone trooper pilots destroyer droids, yoda with chair, and they had a bunch of anakin with the arm that comes off. I hope I keep having good luck, I hope all of you do. It has really been frustraiting in stores lately. I dont think clerks take you serious on how your trying to collect these things. But I will post my next findings and tell if my wal marts streak lives thanks for lookin
    scooby-wan kadoobie

I think I said wal mart 9 times in that post. Whats up with that
    scooby-wan kadoobie

Now the ghost of Sam Walton will be paying you a visit! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

" WALMART,WALMART,WALMART"- Jan Bradey
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "

Re: I cant believe my wal-mart

The Wal*Marts by me had all of their OTC figures on clearance for $3.00, they also had the VOTC figures on clearance for $7.00 (except the ROTJ wave).
    [color=purple][font=Book Antiqua][size=3]"With great power, comes great responsibility."[/size][/font] [/color]
    [font=Arial][size=4]-Uncle Ben-[/size][/font]

Stopped into my WM tonight and found CC Pilot, Lobot, Skiff Lando for $2 each and the VOTC Han for $5
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

VOTC Ben's at mine for $3. And, OTC MF at Target for $11.24.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Looks like I'm gonna have go out shopping tomorrow. Just got paid so I may pick up some stuff that I need. Unfortunately the best WM in town is about 20 miles from me.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Slicker,

PM me by 7:30am cst and I will look for stuff for you.....Lobot Heads + Admiral Ozzel Bodies....

Admiral L'ozzel

new imp officers!

yea!
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Thanks for the offer Val but unfortunately I didn't check my auto emails until this morning. The only thing that I could even think of that I may want any time soon would be the Millenium Falcon if it's found for those ungodly low prices.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!