Hybrid View

Question Is the new Jedi Knights TCG hard to play?

I have some cards, but I haven't read the rules yet (too lazy) Is it very hard to learn and play? I remember that the Star Wars CCG was really hard, and I had tons of cards and nothing to do with them and sold them all for 30 bucks. I had like a thousand dollars worth of them too...
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Wow. Actually using the Card section to talk about cards...How novel.

As to your question, I've not gotten into the Jedi Knight cards because frankly, they look like icky-poo. But supposedly, the rules are easier than the massive CCG game...

I never bothered to learn how to play the game either . . . I buy cards here and there just for the pics.

When people play card games like these, do they end up exchanging cards in the process? Or do you just present your different cards to trump theirs and go on from there?

It's kinda cool that people can collect the cards AND have fun playing with them, I just never got into it myself.