Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Darth Vader Bespin

Has anyone else had issues with Vader's left arm (the one reaching out) staying up? Meaning if I put out his arm as if he's reaching for Luke, it just falls down by his side. Do I have a flawed figure or are they all like that?

Flawed arm? The whole figure is Flawed. It looks much better in the package. Mine was fine until my dog chewed it up.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Mine has had his left arm out in front for months now without problems. Occasionally, the figure pitches forward because of funky leg sculpt/pose issues, but the arm remains up.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I have mine with his arms raised and both hands on the hilt, he stands fine unless knocked over by heavy vibrations or something touches it, but I have his safety railing there to catch him.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

No problems with mine. He always keeps it up.

Looks like I'll need to pick up another if I can find him.

Thanks for all the feedback!

yeah... sorry to hear of your troubles. It's nice looking figure, but useless. Great accessories, though!!!

Try KEBco... they may have a few of those left in their possession!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

My Vader's arm stays up, he just has difficulty standing.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Turbo is right, he looks way better in the package. I was so excited about this Vader, until I opened him up.....

Great lightsaber though!

Originally posted by Darth Evil
    My Vader's arm stays up, he just has difficulty standing.
    Try getting some Real Stands or ProTech stands. That's what I ended up doing. Plus they work with GI Joe & other types of figures