Registered
    Ontario, CANADA where there are no TARGET stores

Open season/Loose lips

Just can't bring myself to open much...discarded bubbles...tiny accessories...dusting?....lots of recent stuff will not stand up...not enough shelf space...some figs. actually look nicer in the packaging...jedi waster, er, master points.
    I have to admit, I have opened about 50 or so figs. since POTF2. Also, I've 'loosened' an Xwing, Gunship, some playsets, carbon freeze chamber. There's just something about the mystique of the carded figure...If it's carded, you always have the option of opening it but if it's loose you can never go back.
    To each his own. Suit yourself. I'm rambling a bit so I'm off to watch wrestling...LOL
    Don't drink the blue milk! Why? It's spoiled!

Interesting.....I do find many figs disappointing once opened. I just simplay can't afford the space to keep it all carded. I used to, but had a major opening party one night (when Flashback figures were out, and I couldn't find a nice enough Anakin) and haven't looked back. Rubbermaid containers. Nuff said!

JJR
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Yep, good ole rubbermaid... Speaking of carded, I have Lando (disco one) and old ben, the first release, not with the long saber or anything, that I got stuck with.... I don't open them cause I have opened ones already, and the Ben sucks anyways....
    I can't STAND to keep em in the packages... I am holding a Destroyer for JJ and I pick it up from time to time and shake my head.... I can't tell if it's great or just good from outside the bubble...
    How good would STANSE look carded, besides???
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Like they couldn't ROCK, that's how. FYI.

Damn straight.... I'm working on some new material currently, I may actually "release" a full album someday.......
    And yeah, Stanse would suck on the card to be sure...
    Dammit, Jim, I'm a toy collector, not a speculator!!!

Only 24 more hours 'til you're over the hill...................

And now it's official, I'm "over the hill"... I actually slipped and got a mild concussion on my B-day, just to keep the Hubris down...
    Thanks to everyone for birthday wishes, it's good to "know" you all!!!!
    PS no real damage from the concussion, just a splitting headache and some confusion, AND the stupid amount of ice that caused it still being everywhere's... my birthday was the Slipperiest day I can recall for some years, dammit

shouldn't have drank so much....

happy birthday
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

And you know what else blows, it's gonna hurt for longer because you're OLD. And then even when you feel better, it'll "never be the same" - because you're OLD. Don't you just love getting on in years?

yeah, i hear that. i'm still semi young and i feel like hell when i wake up all the time. skateboarding has beat me down.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D