Anyone find the 10th anniversary figs yet?

So, anyone find these yet ?

The website shows a Dec '02 release date, but I haven't seen these guys anywhere yet. I only want the Spawn figure myself...

Hanging out with Stephen and Ricky
    yeah, the local comic book shop here in town had them. They had Savage Dragon and Spawn and the other two as well. I nearly bought the Spawn figure myself, but resisted. And then, it was gone. curse my broke bones!! I'll just get it on ebay if i wanna. cheers!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

here is the thread I started sometime over a month ago when I found mine (spawn that is) but it seems like nobody was interested in it then...
    BTW I really love this fig
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Huh, must've missed that thread somehow. I think this figure looks awesome. I've noticed it as your avatar for a while, that makes me want one more ! Honestly though, the main reason I want one is to go with my Marvel Legends.

After looking again at the Spawn site, I noticed it says they won't be released at mass-retail. Only comic shops & other specialty shops.... Guess that's why I'm not seeing any yet, looking in the wrong place !

I've read in the forums that in some areas he's really hard to find (a lot of people still don't have him after weeks of searching) so I wish you good luck on your hunt
    the fig is simply amazing, the detail is great and the poseability is excellent, definitly worth your money
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP