Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Khalid Shaikh Mohammed

I had a little time at work and thought I'd play in Photoshop for a couple minutes.

Is it just me or does Khalid Shaikh Mohammed look like some bum they pulled off the street? If this is the best they've got... they are in T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!!

Enjoy!

p.s.- I still believe we need the support of our allies before we go blasting our way through Iraq.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big bum.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	5362  
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

If that guy was wearing a "College" sweatshirt or a toga, he'd be a perfect likeness of Bluto !

Actually, I was thinking he was related to Ron Jeremy.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Re: Khalid Shaikh Mohammed

Originally posted by JEDIpartnr

Is it just me or does Khalid Shaikh Mohammed look like some bum they pulled off the street? If this is the best they've got... they are in T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!!

Enjoy!

Well...he is the supposed mastermind behind 9/11...so, clearly...he's a rather intelligent foe...

However........I get the feeling they found him in bed.

Is it just me, or do they arrest a new "mastermind behind 9-11" every month or so?

Whatever it takes to get our collective minds off the sucky economy, that's what ol' Dubya always says.

But that don't mean I don't think it's a funny pic, JediPartnr!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Hey! that's my dad you're pokin' fun at

No it's not. Strange how the admin powers of our 'great' nations have seemingly forgotten all about this little aggravation called the twin towers atrocity and that guy osama whatever. Strange how Saddam seems completely nonplussed about all this interest in his affairs. Y'think Georgie boy will let Iraqi weapons inspectors into the states to nose around? Because doesn't America have weapons of mass destruction they haven't declared? How about those chemical plants dotted around the country in the desert, cooking up noxious substances to use against folk like saddam? Y'think Georgie will let Iraq have a look see?

Originally posted by Caesar
    If that guy was wearing a "College" sweatshirt or a toga, he'd be a perfect likeness of Bluto !
    That's exactly what I've been thinking since we first saw this guy!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Red face Yeah... well...

Bed or no bed... I could still muster a better morning face than that!

And it's true... we keep "finding" all these people who are the "people behind the plot." Now we get him... well, great. I hope we get ol' Sammy B next. I think it's stupid the way we broadcast crap like "we have narrowed the area he's in down to..." I don't really know if it's false information or just part of our mindless need to know everything about everything. Man! Is a "covert" mission one that they only devote a minute of airtime to rather than 3 minutes?

I hate to say I agree with Jargo about OUR arsenal. I hate the way we think we are without any self-serving goals. It's quite clear that we are. We have weapons to counter their weapons and that's the threat... they have (or will have) what WE have.

I AM patriotic and I do stand behind our country and our troops, but I don't feel that we should take money away from our own people who need the support and give it to a country we are planning on bombing. That's just insane. Cut programs for the poor and elderly and give the cash to Iraq so we can get them food and supplies? Yikes!

Also... if Iraq, as a country, were truly ready for a change in their government, their people would find someway to make that change. Take our own Revolutionary War, for example. If someone had come in and said "We don't like the way England is running things... we'll fight them for you and tell you how things should be run... I think our success would have been short lived. It's all about the evolution of a society and you can equate that to the development of a child. I just don't think it's right.

Okay... I'm off my soapbox for a little while. Let's go back to our toys. :happy:

Thank you for letting me vent. It's just been a while since I've been here... so I had a lot to say and just wanted to get it out all at once. Thanks again... cheers!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Re: Yeah... well...

Originally posted by JEDIpartnr

Also... if Iraq, as a country, were truly ready for a change in their government, their people would find someway to make that change. Take our own Revolutionary War, for example. If someone had come in and said "We don't like the way England is running things... we'll fight them for you and tell you how things should be run... I think our success would have been short lived. It's all about the evolution of a society and you can equate that to the development of a child. I just don't think it's right.

You mean, allow the populace of a foreign country to decide it's own fate??? What a novel idea

There is a news alert coming in saying that they just arrested at least 2 of Bin Laden's 21 sons and killed 7 Al-Qaeda operatives in the process. We're closing in on him.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection