Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've come across this site before. He has quite an offering and they look pretty good to boot.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

How about an authentic George Lucas replica costume?
    "Dance your asteroids off..."

He'd probably sue you.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Originally posted by PoggleTheGreater
    How about an authentic George Lucas replica costume?
    Already available at your local Eddie Bauer store!

Lucas has said that he doesn't want to do authentic licensed costumes of any accuracy because people might portray the Star Wars brand in a negative light, like if they rented themselves out to children's parties as stormtroopers and then did obscene clone jokes or something.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

So he's going to go on pretending he has any real control over that kind of thing. Folks are still gonna make their own.

Yeah, I know. But I suspect most folks who would go to such lengths to get a quality custom costume would like SW enough not to insult it in that way. You should have seen this whack-job wearing a Vader mask in line at the Chinese theater for Ep 2's opening day: Vader mask, rainbow suspenders, cheesy satin cape, fake silly drink, handheld disco light for lightsaber, dopey shoes, and a sign around his neck that said "Darth Vader's flamboyant cousin". UGH!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

After wanting a Deluxe Don Post Biker Scout helmet, well, forever, I just happened to luck out in a big way and snagged one of the only 25 that were ever made. That led me to wanting a complete costume to go with it. Two "manufacturers" and several hundred dollars later, I've only had one opportunity to wear it (Halloween 2001), but I'm very happy to have it. One day, when I have the space, I will either buy or build a mannequin and have my own personal Biker Scout guarding my office.

A couple of years back, I went to a local comic con and some guy showed up in a Boba Fett costume made completely out of garbage! It was actually pretty cool in terms of accuracy and design, but it was very noticeably made out of trash.