Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Blix Report

Sounds like the "mother of all distractions" to me..
    Based on the movie Daredevil, I would posit that the Iraqi PEOPLE THEMSELVES could ALL be weapons of mass destruction(bullseye, he could kill everyone with everything, and the film is nothing if not credible).... and you know what has to be done with them....... so what, he's getting rid of missiles and stuff.. missiles don't kill people, PEOPLE do:happy:
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

"And in a veiled jab at the United States, he said inspectors had been unable to verify some claims about hidden Iraqi weapons and he asked again for more information about suspect sites."

Yeah- because they're HIDDEN ! ! !

Originally posted by Caesar
    "And in a veiled jab at the United States, he said inspectors had been unable to verify some claims about hidden Iraqi weapons and he asked again for more information about suspect sites."

Yeah- because they're HIDDEN ! ! !
    Essentially they followed up on the "evidence" that Powell et al had given them and could find nothing....what conclusion could they come to based on that?
    Last edited by The Overlord Returns; 03-07-2003 at 01:34 PM.

I heard Powell on the radio talking about this report, he was criticising the alleged fact that the report contains many repeat documents . . . and he was dismissive of the report in the sense that if Irag was disarming, Blix should have had thousands of pages, not hundreds.

Curious . . .

What's to discuss?

It's over.

Hussein is about to be history.

I stand behind the President, our troops, and the absolute removal of Saddam's regime.

Cry, b***h, moan....it matters not. Criticize Bush aaaaaall you want. It falls on deaf ears.

This battle will be short yet fierce....and in the end, Saddam Hussein will no longer dictate Iraq and it's people. Some of you who have attacked the President will mysteriously change your minds and applaud him for taking out Hussein. That's great, but you can't hide that shame from yourself.

For those who still disagree in the aftermath....well, find a new hobby. Life goes on. Come to SirSteves. Pout, squeal, and finger point. It won't bring your buddy back. So, my advice to you: hurry up and get your love letters to Saddam NOW, because I'm pretty sure in a few days the address will no longer be valid.

Originally posted by Emperor Howdy
    What's to discuss?

It's over.

Bush's nap is finally over from last night's press conference?

What's to discuss?

It's over.

I stand behind the President, our troops, and the absolute removal of Saddam's regime.

Cry, b***h, moan....it matters not. Criticize Bush aaaaaall you want. It falls on deaf ears.

This battle will be short yet fierce....and in the end, Saddam Hussein will no longer dictate Iraq and it's people. Some of you who have attacked the President will mysteriously change your minds and applaud him for taking out Hussein. That's great, but you can't hide that shame from yourself.

For those who still disagree in the aftermath....well, find a new hobby. Life goes on. Come to SirSteves. Pout, squeal, and finger point. It won't bring your buddy back. So, my advice to you: hurry up and get your love letters to Saddam NOW, because I'm pretty sure in a few days the address will no longer be valid.
    Nicely said, Howdy. Nicely said .

End...
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

What's to discuss?
    I don't know, the fact that the group that knows the MOST about successfully disarming Iraq is asking for more time with this new, proactive sense of cooperation?

It's over.

Well.....if the US attacks, one would assume they HAVE to get Saddam. If they don't, the war was an utter failure, and the end of Bush's political career. Hmm...hey, that sounds pretty good. Oh well, that'll happen when the economy is still in the tank, and he is in the exact same spot his father was in. Meanwhile, canada continues to have the best economy in the G7

Totally in line with all the other republican sheep

You clearly know little about Urban combat. The fact that a regime change depends on going into Bagdhad makes a quick war impossible. Funy, seeing how war crazy you are, I figured you'd know that.

I would never applaud Bush for anything. I would expect him to do some actual good there once they get rid of saddam, or else it was all pointless, and people died for nothing. So, no shame here lil buddy

You were going along so nicely, but couldn't help but fall back on that elementary school playground debate style...could you

Such a cutie....

Just because someone opposes this war, that does not mean he or she is pro-Sadaam. I think it's unfair to label people as "buddies of Sadaam" when they are only offering a different technique of dealing with the situation. One may not agree with those approaches, but that's the beautiful thing about debate and discussion.

I know what Bush was getting at when he said "you're either with us or against us" but I really think many people in the U.S. have taken that stance and perverted it (*cough*CharlieDaniels*cough*) to mean that if you are a private citizen and not on board with Bush, well then you are unpatriotic or a traitor.

As for the rest of the world, Pakistan seems to have gotten on board pretty quickly as far as capturing Al Qaeda, and in that sense I think the president was right in saying "you're with us or against us." That's one thing . . .

It's just a shame though that it's been applied to anybody who raises honest questions about this possible war . . .