Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by bobafrett
    What about heads like the one on Boba Fett that look to small? I wouldn't mind if they made another 12" Boba with a more accurate solid head.
    are you referring to the original Power of the Force 12" boba fett with the small head? the electronic one has a bigger head.

knowing hasbro, it's probably just a matter of time before they re-use the jango fett helmet for a new boba fett.

The electronic Boba Fett that was exclusive to KB Toy Store, featured a larger more accurate head sculpt.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by derek
    knowing hasbro, it's probably just a matter of time before they re-use the jango fett helmet for a new boba fett.
    Now that would be cool. I wonder if they would use a clone face?

Yes Derek, I believe it was the original Power of the Force 12" boba fett. I looked at the box, and it has the cardboard cover that opens like a book. I'm not sure if that's the "Power of the Force" line though. I just enjoy collecting, and never knew about the different lines until I began posting here a couple of months back. Maybe this is why I can't get my collection filed right, in the collectors database!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

SWEET. ACtually I hated Thundercats....I was more of a Silverhawks kind of guy. If you remember you liked one or the other, kind of like The Beatles and Elvis. Frasier and Ali.....something like that. The only character I could give a shoot about from Thundercats would be PANTHRO! BLACK POWER!

Originally posted by mini-rock
    Now that would be cool. I wonder if they would use a clone face?
    I don't want to see the face of Boba Fett in his adulthood unless we see an adult Boba in Ep III. Just because we know he's a clone does not mean we yet know adult Boba. He could easily look very different than dad, in numerous ways.