Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

a Hasbro sculptor's website???

hey all, i found this on "another" site.

the guy who posted there claims to be a sculptor for hasbro. he's done the gammeorean guard, the GEO warrior and many others.

what's really intersting is he has a picture of the prototype for the long rumored max rebo.

check out the link to see this guy's gallery:

http://www.fortunecity.com/silversto...Scott/id21.htm
    Last edited by derek; 03-07-2003 at 11:55 PM.

Something else I noticed on that guys site, he has a protoype for what looks to be a NEW Mummra!! Thundercats hoooooooooo!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mummra.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	5368  

Well, the last people to hold the Thundercats License was Hasbro. Currently it's unknown who owns it, so it's quite possible they they still do, and this could be evidance that they plan to start doing somthing with it.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I thought LJN did the Thundercats figures? Maybe I'm thinking of something else.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

LJN, but when they went out of business they sold off all their properties. Hasbro purchased the rights to Thundercats, but never did anything with it. Who currently owns the rights is uncertain. But if it's Hasbro, they would be wise to start cashing in on the resurgance of 80's nostalgia.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

At least they started working on the Max Rebo band. I would still like to see that make the shelves at tome point.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

it also looks like a new luke head may be on the way. could this be for the "new" luke with saber swinging action? this head looks like a "jedi" luke.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	luke.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	5370  

Yay,Max Rebo BandDerek,that head does look very "Jedi Luke".

Hopefully,Thundercats will come backProbably one of the best cartoons ever.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Is it just me or in the last collage picture at the end, does the Dagobah Luke look like his neck is suffering from Giraffe syndrome?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by LTBasker
    Is it just me or in the last collage picture at the end, does the Dagobah Luke look like his neck is suffering from Giraffe syndrome?
    I noticed that as well,it looks werid,like the neck was scuplted kinda with a bump and then long and skinny from there.Glad I didnt pick that one up.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!