Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking to trade

Hi, i have a few things to trade but will be the first to tell you that they really arent anything special. I dont grade cards so i couldnt tell you if something is c9 or c8 or whatever. All are carded though. If interested but unsure of my credibility, (It may sound odd but i think some people dont want to trade with me due to my being relatively new to SSG) pm me and i will tell you my ebay id so you can check for yourself and see that I am an honest person. Here is what i have:

STAR WARS POTF 2
    Lando Calrissian in Generals Gear
    Princess Leia Organa in Ewok Celebration Outfit

STAR WARS POTJ
    Aurra Sing
    K-3PO (tri-logo card)

STAR WARS SAGA
    Watto
    Djas Puhr
    Yoda (Jedi High Council)

STAR WARS 12" inch
    Princess Leia in collectors series box ( the box is in very bad shape. the basement flooded and damaged a large portion of my collection over a year ago. the plastic sheet has no holes and the figure looks to be in ok shape)

LORD OF THE RINGS: TWO TOWERS
    Legolas in Rohan Armor
    Galadriel

I am looking for the following things and would like them carded but am not too worried about the cards shape.

STAR WARS POTF 2
    Barquin D'an and Droopy McCool
    Joh Yowza and Sy Snootles
    Max Rebo and Doda Bodonawieedo

STAR WARS SAGA
    Jorg Sacul (fat chance, i know, but its worth a try aint it?)

Like i said earlier i know they arent anything special but if interested let me know. Thanks for looking and have a nice day.

Ive got a LOTR: TT twilight ringwraith i can also trade. I realize that the Rebo band is hard to get and i dont have anything special enough for a Sacul so i got a few other things im looking for:
    LOTR= Newborn Lurtz or Boromir vs. Lurtz

Star Wars= R2Q5, wuher, figrin d'an,

If interested in anything but you dont have anything that i seek let me know what you do have and we can try to work something out.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Do you want the R2 Q5 carded or loose? I will trade you my r2q5 for your potj aurra sing. If the card is in (at least) near mint condition. Let me know. here is my email untyl@aol.com

Brian
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I'm interested in your Legolas, but I don't have anything you listed. Do you collect any other lines of figures? Or how much do you want for him?

i can get you a NB lurtz if you want..LMK

Bigkid24, i just finished trading Legolas to cameo but i seen another one a week or so ago and i will go see if he is still there today.
    Brainiak76, is the Lurtz carded and what would you be looking for in order to trade?
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I still have all my star wars figures to trade except for Djas Phur (He has a date with some left over fireworks from the 4th of July sometime in the near future) Ive still got the 12inch princess leia and i have a Galadriel, PEW, and a twilight ringwraith i can trade. If interested in anything let me know or if your looking for something i can check around in my area. Thanks for looking.

i can get the lurtz but what do you think would be fair for that fig..i also collect LOTR..lmk

Ive still got a few Star Wars figures, the 12 inch Leia, and the Twilight Ringwraith available to trade. Ive been able to get most the figures i really wanted so my wants have changed a bit. If interested in anything let me know, ive traded some of my figures for ones that werent on my list. Thanks for looking.