two dollar cantina sets at walmart

well, these got put down real cheap. cheap as americans get. i'm gonna try to go on a hunt later today so i can pick atleast one up.
    hope i find the hammerhead and ponda baba.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Im thinking it might be smart to buy them up, quick as you can. In a couple of years time they'll be worth the original price, mark my words. A simple search of ebay for "Princess Leia Collection 2 packs" or "Cantina Band Pairs" will tell you that. Those got marked way down as well, and now go for a premium. My 2 cents....
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Maybe I'll try to pick up Momaw and Greedo. Ponda I think is too annoying in terms of character. Thanks for the heads up.

Did you guys pick up the $3 POTJ Deluxe Maul's and Luke's at walmart a while back? That was a great deal.
    "We shall double our efforts."

Hasbro, you forgot a-boot us Canadians.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

i got my deluxe maul for 5 bucks at EB a while back.
    bought my bacta luke for 40 bucks at a comic store when i first saw it cause i had to have it, took me quite a while to get an FX-7 to go with the scene
    i grabbed another for 5 bucks a while ago though. its gonna be used in a project i have going on that i can't discuss in here due to the nature of it
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Nice, man...... I won't "discuss" it either, but I'm sure it's gonna rock... I wish I'd thought of it.. never even considered a Bacta tank luke... they don't mark stuff down too much at our TRU though
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Hey. . . can any of you pick me up a Greedo Cantina Set? I never saw one of those here in the states. I am willing to pay price plus shipping, or maybe we can come up with a trade. I don't have much to trade, but you can ask. . . I may be able to get it. Drop me a PM if anyone is interested. Thanks, and good luck on your hunts!!!
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Re: two dollar cantina sets at walmart

which wal mart???