Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I need help, Im confused

OK. if someone could answer me this I would be thrilled. The star wars trilogy on DVD. Episodes 4,5, and 6. is that out now. I thought it wasnt coming out for awhile but recently I have been seeing it to buy on the internet. and also on this forum there is a topic about a new box set, are you talking about the trilogy? Im just confused I have heard stuff that makes it seem like its out, then I hear stuff that makes it sound like Im mistaken. Im sorry to ask this. as a fan I thought I would know the release of the trilogy but I dont. please help. thanks, keith
    scooby-wan kadoobie

Those are bootlegs, most of them being burned off of the Laserdisc sets that were released in the early 90's. There are no official DVD releases of the OT yet.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

And the "real" ones are not due out until 2006. So we must have patience.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Does that mean that the DVD versions of Episodes VII-IX that I have are bootlegs, too? Dang! That was $425 down the drain!

Check in your dictionary for a word between the root word "sarc-" and "sarcophagus."
    "That's what Sheev said."

if you have sarcoidosis, there's pills for that

I am counting the days(and years) to 2006. Is that also the year Episode 3 comes out, or is that 2005?
    "May the force be with you, always"

Yea, McCallum said they are not even going to try to do anything with the OT on DVD until EPS 3 is done.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I was really hoping the OT would be on DVD around the same time as E3. That way we could watch the DVD's back to back. Oh well, the next year I guess .
    "May the force be with you, always"

I'm just excited to buy after 2006 all the other "special editions" or various box sets Lucasarts wants to pump out.

I've already gone to the bank for a 10,000 loan. I figure that way I can buy a box set of the OT, PT, a 6 DVD set of all of them. The special extened edition of TPM, ATOC, Ep III.
    I'm ready for whatever Georgie baby want to sell...modify, or lump together.

Bring it on. Let's Rock...