Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why not a.......

Ok I would've post this at mcfarlaneguide's forums but no one post there for like mouths at a time. also I'm not regasterd ther.any way for the fans who like the Movie manics line who thinks it'd be cool to get a Sumara figure from the movie the Ring she could come with a tape,a well, and some other stuff what do you think?
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

I could go for a Samara figure, if they were to do her. Or they could do the charecter from the original Japanese film, Sadako. Hell, make it a 2-pack, since Dreamworks bought the rights to the original "Ringu" as well.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Seeing how I am poor and in a debt with Ohio State and have a hard time parting with money, can I ask who this Samara figure is? Is she the dead girl from the tape? (Remember, I haven't seen the movie, just going by what others tell me)
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Yeah, Samara is the spooky dead girl from the tape. If you get a chance, rent the DVD. It's one of the best horror films out of Hollywood in ages. Mostly due to the fact they don't go all out to be gory. But depend on charecter development and mood to tell the story and deliver the shocks.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I'm hoping the OSU movie channel airs it sometime soon. It's free, and I get to see the new releases on tv.

I always wanted to see the Movie Maniacs line make the 1989 Batman into a figure. Or a killer tomato. Either one will work for me.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

I just saw the movie. It wasn't too bad.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I just saw the movie as well... and lets just say that neither my wife nor I wanted to take the $10 dollar bet to go down into the basement that night... spooky -est movie Ive seen in awhile.

if they released a fig, make her full scale, but only half, so you could place her nest to the TV as if she was crawling out...
    (shudder)
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

I saw the movie two days ago in the evening with my brother on DVD (we put the lights out so it would be extra scary) and IMO it was the scariest movie I've seen in a while, and I'm not that easily frightened by horror flicks usually
    Mcfarlane should definitly release her in the next MM7 line, standing with her hair (soft plastic) hiding her face, and as an accessory (as said) the tape

and for other Movie Maniac choices, McF should make a Robocop and a deluxe boxed ED-209
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Whoa! All of a sudden, everybody has good ideas for the MM line. I was begining to think they were running out. I wouldn't mind seeing a MaCreedy figure from The Thing with arctic coat and cowboy hat. How about a Dekker figure (Harrison Ford) from Blade Runner or (snowballs chance in hell) Indiana Jones. Never mind thatn last one.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

They could make it into a cool figure, I would be up for it. But, damn it, not until they make The Dude from the Big Lebowski.
    Powdered Toast Man!