Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Those hard-to-find figures may not be so hard afterall...

Today, I found the following on various pegs at Wal-Marts in Arkansas and Oklahoma: 6 Ephant Mons, 3 Dexter Jettsters with "pipe" text, 2 Luminari's with "removeable cloak", and 2 bloody Lukes.

Could this be that older waves that have sat in the back are FINALLY freakin' making it to the pegs? Could it be that Hasbro is shipping more product, but more old stuff instead of new?

Anyone else notice this? Anyone else have any ideas why I have witnessed in one day figures that I haven't seen in over one year?

J

(On a different note, I also found 2 Aayla's, 2 Barriss', and a slew of new Padme's and research droids.)

Cool find. I still haven't found an Ephant Mon, though I found everything else at retail. Happen to pick up any of those 6 for us unlucky forum folks?

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

JJB: I picked up one extra Ephant. The others looked like every other Ephant I've seen: card warped to hell due to the weight of that figure hanging on a peg.

I was most surprised, actually, to see those Dexsters. I have seen 3 before in person before today. I bought one for me and sold the others for about 10 bucks on eBay. But, that was a LONG time ago!

If you need an Ephant, I'm going back next Saturday. If they're still there, I'll snag one for you; no biggie. (That is NOT an open invitation to every schmoe who reads this, BTW )

J

Don't care about card condition, I'm one of the proud people who open my toys. Thanks for the offer. I'd rather deal with someone like you, that I atleast know. Then resort to Fleabay. Congrats on the find. Hopefully this happens for more people. Things have been starting to turn up around here also. Was able to snag Padme, Tusken, and Library Droids the other day. No RFT's or IO's though, which was weird.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 03-08-2003 at 11:38 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Maybe I'll waddle on up to Target tomorrow and see if they got anything old, but new to me, sitting on the shelves. If not, well, guess I'll come back here and cry.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

No skin loss here. Just thought I'd offer.

The Padme wave does seem to be making its way out well. Glad others are finding them. Unfortunately, most places seem content on leaving the old crap on the pegs so the same nobodys who have been not lining up to buy them can continue to not line up to buy them.

J

OOO OOOO OOOO OOO ( horschak like from welcome back carter )

if you have the chance.. of course.. I have yet to find one around here.. not only have I seen no new product, but these jeeerks wont even put the peg warmers on sale.. grrrrrrr....

lemme know..

thanks!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

If you can pick me up a bloody Luke I would aprreciate it. Thanks in adavance.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

D*mmit all to hell. The only 2003 figures I've found are Obi-Wan and Tyranus. The pegs are full of Pilot Padmé, Palpatine, Dex and Geo Warriors. Son of a b*tch. I'm getting really ****** at my stores near me. not even any Ephant Mons or Wal-Mart Trash Scenes. The bloody "NEW ITEM" tag and price tag for the scenes have been there for ages, come on time to put them out for cripe's sake.

But hey . . . if any of you have some extra 2003 figs (besides Obi-Wan and Tyranus, of course), I'll gladly take them.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Funny, but I've never seen a Tyrannus or Kenobi on the pegs. I'm still hunting for an Aayla, as my daughter took the one I got yesterday. (She's been reading the comics with me and lost it when we found Aayla.) Now I need one for "me".

J