Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Server Move Complete

We have upgraded to a new bigger and faster server! If you come across any errors, please post them here.

Thank You.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Definatly is running faster now. The only error I've noticed is that the clock is off by an hour again, like I E-mailed you and JT last night.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Time seems ok to me.
    "SirSteve"

I've had some trouble posting earlier. It would either take me to a screen that said "can not find page" and not post at all, or it would post and not update the thread appropriately (a.k.a. register me as the last poster, move the thread to the top of the page, etc.)
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Originally posted by Lord_Malakite
    I've had some trouble posting earlier. It would either take me to a screen that said "can not find page" and not post at all, or it would post and not update the thread appropriately (a.k.a. register me as the last poster, move the thread to the top of the page, etc.)
    No need to mention anything "earlier". I want to know about problems occuring NOW.
    "SirSteve"

Seems the search feature has been disabled, including the view new posts button.

Sorry. The search function has been disabled by the administrator.
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Just for a little while...
    "SirSteve"

Ok, thanks. You did say to post problems. Figured I would post it, since you asked. BTW, since I know you'll see it and can respond here, are you going to RI for Hasbro's Press/Retailer Event on Wednesday?

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I just tried to post a reply in the PA SSG'ers in the Collectors Clubs and I got this message:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Logged in user: Dar' Argol [logout]
    Uhhhhhhhhhh . . . . . . .
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"