Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Death Star Trooper I poped out.

Since he was one of the "original 12" figures back in 1978, this guy has always held a special place in my heart. I hated the lame running pose of the carded figure, so I made some modifications.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture.jpeg 
Views:	92 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	5380  

Thats pretty cool, it sure beats the running man pose!!
    "Your mother was a Dewback Rancher"

~~Im in need of loose figures and accessories so if you have any drop me a line~~

That's very nice work, makes the real one look like a pile of puke.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

"popped" not "Poped"? I was looking forward to seeing a Death Star Trooper in a John Paul outfit... Hmmmm...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I'm going to have to try this. Did you do anything bsides a head swap?
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Actually, it was not poped or popped, but was supposed to be pooped. I know, juvenile humor.

Anyway, it is the head and torso of the standard DS Trooper, and the pelvis, arms and legs of the Imperial Officer. Top it off with a blaster from the Death Star Han.
    Yep, it only took three figures to get what I wanted.

Best o' luck.

Nice job, this would be very easy to get the pieces for considering the DS Accessory set is sitting at Target, and the head variants of the Imperial Officer are out right now.

What about the rest of his tunic skirt though that was on his legs, or did you just leave that alone?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

looks pretty cool, much better then the original
    good work
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

"Actually, it was not poped or popped, but was supposed to be pooped. I know, juvenile humor.

Anyway, it is the head and torso of the standard DS Trooper, and the pelvis, arms and legs of the Imperial Officer. Top it off with a blaster from the Death Star Han.
    Yep, it only took three figures to get what I wanted."

Hey Glitch, just wondering how you went about splitting the torso of the ds trooper to put on the imperial officer pelvis.
    Thanks
    "Yogurt!...Yogurt, I HATE yogurt. Even with strawberries!" --Dark Helmet--Spaceballs